Bass drum cramp. D: How do you deal with it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
This is sort of a strange thing, cos I dont have drums. Im asking this for Guitar Hero World Tour. :lol:

Basically, my leg hurts like hell after a short time using the bass drum. How do you get though/around this? Am I using it right? (keeping my foot rested on it?)

It never quite feels like its in the right position, no matter what I do with it. I dont know how acurate it is to a real pedal, so Im not sure how much you guys can help, but any ideas or advice is welcome. :)

i think heel up is a better way to do it -- try keeping just your toes rested on it. sitting higher up might help too, but i think over time your muscles will get used to it. after a few songs my leg always starts hurting right at the hip, and it slows me down a lot.

i think heel up is a better way to do it -- try keeping just your toes rested on it. sitting higher up might help too, but i think over time your muscles will get used to it. after a few songs my leg always starts hurting right at the hip, and it slows me down a lot.
Good post. Heel up = no cramp and more speed

Back
Top Bottom