awesome U2 tribute band in NY/NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pearlriveru2fan

Babyface
i hope they don't mind me doing this, but there's an absolutely amazing U2 tribute band that plays all over the tri-state are here. they're called, "The Unforgettable Fire," and they put on the closest show possible to actually seeing the lads live. i've seen them at least 10 times or so over the years, and each time they were excellent. one of the things i've been most impressed with is their attention to detail. as an avid collector of U2 bootlegs and such, it was obvious to me that these guys have (and continue to do) their homework. i'm not even in the band either. LOL

i'll put a link in below to their website. it features current dates, audio samples, and a history of the band. there's also a link on it that will bring you to a site dedicated to tribute bands around the world. if anyone is in the area, try your best to take in a UF show, they really are good at what they do. good luck to everyone else too.

http://home.earthlink.net/~deusexmac/uf.html

------------------
"i took the money, i spiked your drink. you miss too much these days if you stop to think." -Bono (of course)

i saw these guys once a few years ago. they came around toward the end of my U2 tribute band, "Rattle and Hum."

------------------
"I still haven't found what I'm looking for."

Back
Top Bottom