Another New ECHO Song - Confidant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
(copy and paste URL and close up the spaces)

This one is a real work in progress – the recording is very rough and the mix isn’t the best – but hopefully you’ll get the idea.

CONFIDANT - http:// save file.com/files/4744466

Also, in case you missed it last time, here is a link to the last song I posted, ‘Tradeoff (Let The Sun)’

TRADEOFF (LET THE SUN) - http:// save file.com/files/5460417

Enjoy!

Rafiennes said:
Also, in case you missed it last time, here is a link to the last song I posted, ‘Tradeoff (Let The Sun)’

Yes I missed it!!! :hyper:

Azor said:
Stay above the water is always in my ipod

Wow! That’s…I’m speechless!
Thank you. That’s very, very cool of you to listen to that track – hell to listen to any track we do!

You should be happy to know then that production on the album has started. We have about 20 songs we’re working on right now and we’re pretty sure we have the 11 or 12 that will be the album.

We’re hoping to have it ready by the end of the year.

Rafiennes said:
Azor said:
Stay above the water is always in my ipod

Wow! That’s…I’m speechless!
Thank you. That’s very, very cool of you to listen to that track – hell to listen to any track we do!

You should be happy to know then that production on the album has started. We have about 20 songs we’re working on right now and we’re pretty sure we have the 11 or 12 that will be the album.

We’re hoping to have it ready by the end of the year.

Really??? :happy: Well, I'll be the first person to buy it. But be sure to include SATW :sexywink:

Azor said:

Really??? :happy: Well, I'll be the first person to buy it. But be sure to include SATW :sexywink:

It is definitely in the running with a newer, re-recorded version

Thanks for the comments.
Work progresses on the album.
We’ve got about fifteen songs we’re focusing on and leaving the remaining twelve to fifteen songs to fight their way to the top.
Just opened up a mymusic page that has 4 tracks on there (2 from our old demo ‘Come Fighting’ and ‘Tuesday’ which are being re-recorded, and 2 home demos ‘Tradeoff’ and ‘I Am The Man’ which are being worked on as well) so give it a visit if you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom