And yet MORE new Warwick bass guitars for Adam!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to see any member of U2 get a signature instrument (even knowing Bono has a signature Gretsch is pretty cool), but you're absolutely right, taking the Geddy Lee J-bass and the Sting P-bass as price markers, a Fender signature bass would have been much more affordable for us regular folk. Still, I can't wait to see what Warwick does and I'll try to find a (legal :shifty: ) way of getting it.

An 'allegedly' legal manner of obtaining said 'signature' bass? Is there one in THIS economy (One that is getting better but is still 'fecked')?

:hmm:

Seems you might have mentioned it...:D:wave:

Maybe once or twice... :whistle:

Edge_O, I think the only legal manner of obtaining a signature Warwick would be not to eat for a few weeks, not to drive anymore, work 24 hour shifts and go completely crazy? :lol: Or yeah, I'll have to save a few years and I'll manage.

...or find your self a "Sugar Daddy" or "Credit Card Cougar" to "sponsor" you. :D

Maybe once or twice... :whistle:

Edge_O, I think the only legal manner of obtaining a signature Warwick would be not to eat for a few weeks, not to drive anymore, work 24 hour shifts and go completely crazy? :lol: Or yeah, I'll have to save a few years and I'll manage.

...or find your self a "Sugar Daddy" or "Credit Card Cougar" to "sponsor" you. :D

I'm not sure how my wife will feel about me being sponsored by a credit card cougar...or a sugar daddy, for that matter. :ohmy:

It will have to be a combination of galeongirl's suggestions, selling some old gear that is still in good condition but is just gathering dust, and good old-fashioned saving-up (like we did when we were kids).

I'm not sure how my wife will feel about me being sponsored by a credit card cougar...or a sugar daddy, for that matter. :ohmy:

It will have to be a combination of galeongirl's suggestions, selling some old gear that is still in good condition but is just gathering dust, and good old-fashioned saving-up (like we did when we were kids).

You sure? What the wife don't know...

Kidding, I don't advocate cheating on any level. T'is horrible... even if it is to gain access to sweet music gear.

Back
Top Bottom