AIWIY Piano part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aledavid

The Fly
Salut!
I'm trying to play an "acoustic" version of 'all I want is you' with piano and guitar, the guitar part its easy to find, but unfortunately I'm the piano man and I don't have any idea of what are the right notes of the song, I don't want to play the same guitar chords on the piano, I'm looking for the piano part of the song.

thanks

I have a U2 book for piano/guitar/vocal. It has 4 flats: B, E, A, D. Does that help you?

If this helps, the first note for the right hand (when lyrics begin) is F, with an A flat chord to follow

Lila64 said:
I have a U2 book for piano/guitar/vocal. It has 4 flats: B, E, A, D. Does that help you?

If this helps, the first note for the right hand (when lyrics begin) is F, with an A flat chord to follow

You're talking about the melody, I want the background piano, you can hear it if you listen carefully.

thanks anyway...

do you mean like the intro? Where it's a an A flat with C right hand, and A+E flat for the left? Sorry I'm not good at explaining...

The book I have for Piano/Vocal/Guitar is the Best Of 1980-1990 published by the Universal Music Publishing Group, distributed by Hal*Leonard (if any of that may help...)

Back
Top Bottom