A little something Edge_Orchestra might be interested in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
I believe a while back I mentioned my Boss BD 2 Blues Driver when I got my amp? Well I was messing with mine recently and thought about doing a cover with it. I've covered this song god knows how many times but I think it helps bring out what this pedal can do. I'll see what other uses I can find for this.

YouTube - U2 Until The End Of The World (Feat. Boss BD2 Blues Driver)

All the drive is coming from the BD 2 except for on the solo and the outro, which I combined the 'Overdrive' effect from my M13 with the BD2 to add some volume and create that strong mean sound. It seems a little sloppy but perfection was not the goal here.

I believe a while back I mentioned my Boss BD 2 Blues Driver when I got my amp? Well I was messing with mine recently and thought about doing a cover with it. I've covered this song god knows how many times but I think it helps bring out what this pedal can do. I'll see what other uses I can find for this.

YouTube - U2 Until The End Of The World (Feat. Boss BD2 Blues Driver)

All the drive is coming from the BD 2 except for on the solo and the outro, which I combined the 'Overdrive' effect from my M13 with the BD2 to add some volume and create that strong mean sound. It seems a little sloppy but perfection was not the goal here.

Edge owns a Blues Driver. Trying to remember if his was modified by AnalogMan... Not sure what he may have every used it for...

The BD-2 is a great pedal. Reacts well to one's playing dynamics. Hight recommended overdrive pedal

Back
Top Bottom