A. Clayton Signature Stryker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Chances look good for an Adam Clayton Signature Model Styker.

Price? I've heard some numbers thrown around. It will not be a cheap buy. After all, they are handmade by folk that are paid well.

Adam_Clayton-signature_Stryker-a-1.jpg

Love This Bass!

Pretty sweet, isn't it?

Now the question is... who will be the first of the U2 Tribute Adam's to play one? I reckon it's time for all the Tribute Adam's to begin saving now so they have the money ready once there is an official release date.

Heck, I am not a bass player (I play drums and guitars) and I would love to have one of these Warwick's.

...Like a friend of mine commented, it looks like a weapon you win in a video game when you save the Princess. :lol:

Epic want. But seriously, I won't be able to afford a bass worth more than 5000 euros. :sad:

I could pick it up personally though! This bass is so fucking epic I want it so badly! :drool:

If you see a scruffy looking guy wandering the streets of LA with a cardboard sign that reads "Will write screenplay for Adam Clayton signature bass," don't be alarmed. It's just me. :D

Either way, I'm certainly not going to be able to afford one anytime soon. A fangirl can dream, however...

This coming out around a tour year... when tickets for multiple shows have already been purchased and NOW... there is travel and accomdations to save for for the next leg... that makes an Adam Clayton Stryker bass out of price range -- for the short run!

Long run however... :adam:

This coming out around a tour year... when tickets for multiple shows have already been purchased and NOW... there is travel and accomdations to save for for the next leg... that makes an Adam Clayton Stryker bass out of price range -- for the short run!

Well, the tickets are already paid for me, so I've only accomodation and travel to pay for. Good thing that I'm only travelling to Belgium and Germany(heh, tour to Warwick's reseller in Hannover? I think so!) so that'll be cheap train fares for me! :D

:uhoh: So yeah, I hope by summer 2011 to be able to afford me one.

Long run, most def. Not this year...my hubby and I are working on getting tix, travel, and accommodations for the MI show in June. It's still soooooo pretty to look at. (And so is the man holding it! :sexywink::sexywink: )

it has a name!

The Reverso! :)
image on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

5999 euro ><

Warwick Adam Clayton Signature Reverso E-Bass, Signature Bass, Mahogany Body, 3/9" Quilted AAAA Maple top, Flamed Maple with Ekanga Veneer stripes, Tigerstripe Ebony Fretboard, 24 Frets, Scale 864mm Long Scale, Nut width 36,5mm, 1 x MEC P active Pickup, Warwick 2pcs. Bridge, Finish Natural Satin, incl. Rockcase and Adam Clayton Signature
5999 euro.

it has a name!

The Reverso! :)
image on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

5999 euro ><

Warwick Adam Clayton Signature Reverso E-Bass, Signature Bass, Mahogany Body, 3/9" Quilted AAAA Maple top, Flamed Maple with Ekanga Veneer stripes, Tigerstripe Ebony Fretboard, 24 Frets, Scale 864mm Long Scale, Nut width 36,5mm, 1 x MEC P active Pickup, Warwick 2pcs. Bridge, Finish Natural Satin, incl. Rockcase and Adam Clayton Signature
5999 euro.

Is that picture from a Warwick catalog?

You can order one...

WARWICK ADAM CLAYTON SIGNATURE REVERSO - Greek International Cyberstore

WARWICK ADAM CLAYTON SIGNATURE REVERSO

Where you linked us to it's 5899, still a lot of money but 200 dollars less. :)

:crack: I'll be saving for the next year or two, and then hopefully it'll drop a bit in price.

I find it strange that it's not on the Warwick website yet.

Back
Top Bottom