Your NLOTH top plays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Magnificent Moment of Surrender Unknown Caller I'll Go Crazy if.... Plus those are the only four I can play in a row from the CD...sometimes the entire first five songs in order...they are the makings of an epic CD...and then... Boots comes on. Still can't get into Stand Up Comedy either, I keep thinking it belongs on a Batman or Moulin Rouge soundtrack...and only like Boots live...sometimes...

With the exception of Boots and NLOTH2 which are both over 100, the other tracks are all between 69 and 74. Winter is at 37.

I have a 70 minute commute to work so I get 2 complete album plays each day (one in each direction) on my ipod

I have played NLOTH almost exclusively at work and home since it was released by Universal/Australia at work and home.
I still go with the original line up of No Line, Magnificent and MOS
then FEZ, Breathe. Cedars and White as Snow next.
Crazy Tnight, SUC and Boots next.
There's alot to be said about the original line up, however.
U2, collectively, still know what they are doing.
(except for the first single release. Boots instead of any of the above, still baffles me.)

My top three are the title track, Moment of Surrender, and Breathe.

Woah those are exactly mine!

NLOTH
then
BREATHE
then
MOS

Yeah, I get a handful of new albums every week but I can't say no to NLOTH. I have been playing it constantly... and not tired of it yet. I'm even finding a place in my heart for Stand Up Comedy :)

Back
Top Bottom