Working title = "Ten Reasons to Exist"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys i can't take this much awesome in one day!

(To be fair, by "release now and release later" he might have meant digitally, then physically, rather than 2 sets of material)

Nah, I can't see U2 altering their release methods. They are pretty predictable with these things, so I think he really did mean two albums. The only fly in the ointment is - if the first album bombs, will we get to see the second? Or have they changed their attitude and are now intent on getting as much out as possible (regardless of commercial performance?). :hmm:

Nah, I can't see U2 altering their release methods. They are pretty predictable with these things, so I think he really did mean two albums. The only fly in the ointment is - if the first album bombs, will we get to see the second? Or have they changed their attitude and are now intent on getting as much out as possible (regardless of commercial performance?). :hmm:

Hey Lemon fly... "if the first album bombs?" ... just like we all died 12/21/12 .... the future needs a big kiss :lol:

The annoying "album title" thing that the media has picked up is really getting out of hand. It adds to even more critisicm towards the band because as one can expect, a lot of readers' comments refer to the bogus title and there are endless puns like "10 thousand reasons for U2 NOT to exist" :madspit:

How original.

Back
Top Bottom