Windows in the Skies Sneak Peek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that Larry doing a schwarza pose ....... Frecking Hilarious :lmao:

Man if it's The video , it's one of u2's most funny things

I did hear that you should see lots of famous people in the video, such as singers from the past (alive and dead). I think :shh: And the band will be in crowd shots at that club. Oh, and I heard something about there being a lot of kissing, but not necessarily the band members doing it :shifty:

Just curious: someone mentioned there being a confidentiality agreement at the live shoot for the video. What does this mean? Is this agreement something that a band would put out for shoots where only a small number (so, not COBL) would see the actual filming and performance take place?

Is this the reason we dont have too much info about what to expect?

DontExpect said:
Just curious: someone mentioned there being a confidentiality agreement at the live shoot for the video. What does this mean? Is this agreement something that a band would put out for shoots where only a small number (so, not COBL) would see the actual filming and performance take place?

Is this the reason we dont have too much info about what to expect?

Perhaps... I was told something in confidentiallity too, so hopefully what I posted is not much of a spoiler. But I wasn't there and didn't sign any agreement :shifty: And perhaps I was told more, but just posted what I thought was allowed :shifty:

I don't think this has anything to do with the video. Channel 4 has some very creative promos and links and most of them rotate to form the '4' logo in the background somewhere, as they do with this one (it isn't obvious but it's there). So I take this as a channel 4 U2 weekend promo only.

Lila64 said:

Perhaps... I was told something in confidentiallity too, so hopefully what I posted is not much of a spoiler. But I wasn't there and didn't sign any agreement :shifty: And perhaps I was told more, but just posted what I thought was allowed :shifty:

Lila, so mysterious....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom