Will U2 play the REAL lead single on Fallon show ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D'oh.

U2log.com ‏@U2log 2m
As of now, U2 have only performed Invisible. It's cold as eff here.

U2log.com ‏@U2log 36s
If you're wondering, you cannot see or hear anything from street level. Don't bother coming to 30 Rock tomorrow unless you have a way in.

If it's still going on, they only have 10-15 minutes until it's over - U2.com said that this was only going to take place until 7:00 PM EST.

My friend is there and asked Dallas when the album would be released and my friend replied 'aspring' before turning off the phone. I'm assuming that was 'spring' and since June technically falls in spring, this makes sense..

My friend is there and asked Dallas when the album would be released and my friend replied 'aspring' before turning off the phone. I'm assuming that was 'spring' and since June technically falls in spring, this makes sense..

Uh oh. He said a spring, so it could be next spring. :wink:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

So per U2Log: There is already a standby line for show taping tomorrow. There will be no standby line for performance. Fully booked.

So what is this there's a GA line already for Fallon?

Seriously? You'd think they'd have a rehearsal on the roof in 10 degree weather if the actual performance were going to be taped indoors?

So per U2Log: There is already a standby line for show taping tomorrow. There will be no standby line for performance. Fully booked.

So what is this there's a GA line already for Fallon?

Just putting this in case some of you didn't know:
Stand-by Tickets
Stand-by tickets are available for the Tonight Show on a first-come, first-serve basis. They do not guarantee admission. To try for stand-by, go the the "NBC Studios" marquee on the 49th street side of 30 Rockefeller Plaza no later than 9:00 AM on the day of the taping. For more info on stand-by tickets, click here.

Monologue Rehearsal Tickets
Before every show, Jimmy runs through his monologue (and sometimes sketches) with a live studio audience to help determine which jokes land a spot in the nightly monologue. You can reserve tickets to a monologue rehearsal online here.
Get Tickets to the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon! - Announcements - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Tickets for The Tonight Show are now being booked online, but as expected the tapings are starting to appear as sold out.

There's none believe me I live in NY but that's why I dont get the statement that there's already a line. That's BS makes no sense.

Okay one more thing... as I said before and will say again... this entire thing was about Jimmy Fallon and the Tonight Show being in New York City. If U2 wasn't available, another act would have done it.

Those expecting 12 songs, the album to drop, a 30 minute interview and 6 skits are diluted in their thought and, frankly, nuts.

also... That was incredibly fun.

That is all.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

So yea, that was not a rehearsal.
And that tweet is not accurate whatsoever.

Okay one more thing... as I said before and will say again... this entire thing was about Jimmy Fallon and the Tonight Show being in New York City. If U2 wasn't available, another act would have done it.

Those expecting 12 songs, the album to drop, a 30 minute interview and 6 skits are diluted in their thought and, frankly, nuts. also... That was incredibly fun.
That is all.

Glad you had fun, can't wait to see how it turns out. I agree with what you said about this being Jimmy's first show.

You mean we didn't get a surprise release??!?! 111

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

I am so confused about what to expect tomorrow. Will the audience be part of the roof performance or will we miss it? That will be crazy!

So the wait reminded me of why I have no plans of doing GA again... and not the wait it's self, but the bratty entitled people who think it's their right to touch Bono... some of whom were in attendance.

The majority of the crowd was great and in good spirit.

Jimmy and The Edge were very playful with the crowd before the performance.

Larry and Adam looked very cold.

Bono stayed to talk with the crowd a little after... or rather talk to the crowd. It looked as if he and Edge wanted to do something more, but Adam and Larry had already run for warmth.

The view was utterly amazing.

It was a great time. Incredible fun.

So the wait reminded me of why I have no plans of doing GA again... and not the wait it's self, but the bratty entitled people who think it's their right to touch Bono... some of whom were in attendance.

I am so over all that shit.

You can avoid them and still do GA. Just show up and hang in the back. More room back there. ;)

The majority of the crowd was great and in good spirit.

Jimmy and The Edge were very playful with the crowd before the performance.

Larry and Adam looked very cold.

Bono stayed to talk with the crowd a little after... or rather talk to the crowd. It looked as if he and Edge wanted to do something more, but Adam and Larry had already run for warmth.

The view was utterly amazing.

It was a great time. Incredible fun.

:up: thanks for the update but sorry to see those super fans are still in full force.

Back
Top Bottom