Will U2 play the REAL lead single on Fallon show ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the Top of the Rock observation deck filled with normal people, or are those the people whom U2.com recruited?

Peter Hoffer ‏@dapetesta 1m
Um guys I think... I just saw U2... They maybe makeing a music video on top the rock...

Also. Non disclosure forms? Is that to protect Fallon's first show or to protect the band?? :hmm:

I literally just got done cleaning up from Lil Miss's bday party. AND FIND OUT THERE IS APPARENTLY A ROOFTOP CONCERT??? :hyper:

Peter Hoffer ‏@dapetesta 1m
Um guys I think... I just saw U2... They maybe makeing a music video on top the rock...

Also. Non disclosure forms? Is that to protect Fallon's first show or to protect the band?? :hmm:

I literally just got done cleaning up from Lil Miss's bday party. AND FIND OUT THERE IS APPARENTLY A ROOFTOP CONCERT??? :hyper:

I'm sure it's to protect Fallon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Sooooo ... they played Invisible a few times and then left?

Thank goodness there were nondisclosure agreements. :wink:

I wonder if this thing is still happening. You would have thought those who were going would have reported in by now.

I wonder if this thing is still happening. You would have thought those who were going would have reported in by now.

I was thinking the same thing. No reports on Twitter other than that tweet that you just shared. :hmm:

Wow long time I haven't been here, love Invisible! and this is funny and non disclosure agreement from playing Invisible a few times and leaving...I hope they are still playing something..:hyper:
Even so I'm excited! :D

Someone wanna decode this?

DB Baureihe 423 ‏@Wunderbolzen 1m
Loadout with and vertigo neither movie nor U2 song, Great way to tell y'all.

Is he trying to say they did a cover version of something? It wasn't the movie song (OL) and it wasn't a U2 song? And also Vertigo?

:lol:

Do the forms mean no twitter reports?? :doh:

There was a guy who thought to buy a ticket for the regular observation deck, and he was hanging out there, overhearing what was going on. He just said they'd performed Invisible a few times, and then apparently he stopped Tweeting. I think people assumed that was it, but the other tweet seems vague enough to be from someone who was there and is trying to go around the NDA?

There was a guy who thought to buy a ticket for the regular observation deck, and he was hanging out there, overhearing what was going on. He just said they'd performed Invisible a few times, and then apparently he stopped Tweeting. I think people assumed that was it, but the other tweet seems vague enough to be from someone who was there and is trying to go around the NDA?

Snipers got em all. This new manager don't mess around!

:lol:

Here's a tweet:

tony_chiappetta ‏@tony_chiappetta 35m
@atu2 just spoke2Dallas.Said album is great & Edge has some amazing new guitar sounds.asked how we like Invisible.he loves it.Cheerful mood

Said he was on the observation deck and some of the crew came down to chat.

Um, if you go actually look at this last Tweeter's (@Wunderbolzen) profile, you will see that he isn't there and is talking about something else (what, I don't know...)

Um, if you go actually look at this last Tweeter's (@Wunderbolzen) profile, you will see that he isn't there and is talking about something else (what, I don't know...)

D'oh.

U2log.com ‏@U2log 2m
As of now, U2 have only performed Invisible. It's cold as eff here.

U2log.com ‏@U2log 36s
If you're wondering, you cannot see or hear anything from street level. Don't bother coming to 30 Rock tomorrow unless you have a way in.

D'oh.

U2log.com ‏@U2log 2m
As of now, U2 have only performed Invisible. It's cold as eff here.

U2log.com ‏@U2log 36s
If you're wondering, you cannot see or hear anything from street level. Don't bother coming to 30 Rock tomorrow unless you have a way in.

Yeah. The fact that no one has reported in tells me that they're all still there waiting for more tunes.

Back
Top Bottom