Will "Scales" Be U2's Lead Single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
We all heard that great beach clip of Edge playing the great new song "Scales" at Hanover Quay.

So, do you think that will be the lead single of the new album?

And if so, is that confirmed?

No, Bono's voice will hold them back and it's obvious this album will never come out for they can even get good seats at their own movie.

U2 are over.

It's only safe to assume that it will be the second single. The first single will be called "Beach Clip," of course.

Jesus do we always need to create shit threads, go buy some DVD's.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
No, Bono's voice will hold them back and it's obvious this album will never come out for they can even get good seats at their own movie.

U2 are over.

You need to get a life

After "Scales" will be "Mercy" and then "Treason" and then "Stop (the Poverty)" and then "North Star."

Vaz and Roy, thank you for your concerns. Considering your past posting records are strong and show sound reasoning and patience, with polite and fair replies, I'll definitely take my time in thinking about creating shit threads.

God bless you both.

phillyfan26 said:
We all heard that great beach clip of Edge playing the great new song "Scales" at Hanover Quay.

So, do you think that will be the lead single of the new album?

And if so, is that confirmed?

To be fair, before jumping to such huge conclusions I think we should wait to see where Edge was sitting while he was playing.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

:lol:

By get a life, do you mean create threads that don't make sense to stir up shit?

Maybe he meant coming into other people's threads and declaring them shit, which in itself is a pretty shitty thing to do. And then carrying over the shit by insulting those threads in other unrelated threads.

Seriously, BVS, your tone in these threads you don't like comes across as incredibly arrogant.

Diemen said:

Maybe he meant coming into other people's threads and declaring them shit, which in itself is a pretty shitty thing to do. And then carrying over the shit by insulting those threads in other unrelated threads.

Seriously, BVS, your tone in these threads you don't like comes across as incredibly arrogant.

I declared nothing to be shit, just don't like trolling, so I call them out on it, I guess it's a bad habit of mine...:shrug:

You're being singled out because you're unnecessarily harsher than the rest.

For instance, the Edge seating thing. You could've stopped at "middle of the theater is the optimal spot." But you couldn't stop there and added "another bad thread :down:" and then later on called the person a "liar :|"

Most of the others crack jokes and such, you seem to take it personally. Maybe you don't, but that's how your posts come across.

Diemen said:

For instance, the Edge seating thing. You could've stopped at "middle of the theater is the optimal spot." But you couldn't stop there and added "another bad thread :down:" and then later on called the person a "liar :|"

Well that poster has been trolling from the very beginning, his threads aren't to be taken seriously, just like my posts in them.

If a moderator hadn't deleted my other thread, you guys would agree that "Never Gonna Give You Up" would be a perfect single :wink:

But I think Scales would be perfect for an IPod commercial, so maybe it will be the first of the two.

aren't there enough play-forums out there? i mean, can't there be some forums reserved for actual content rather than complete nonsense? it's not even comical in the least bit.

I'm just trying to figure out who this person is. Why do they feel the need to act this way? Does he/she have internal struggles with themeselves that they must get out on a message board to make them feel superior? Is this person unemployed and feels the need to get their aggresions out here? Are they depressed? Do they have any friends that they can go play with? Just currious. People are so sensitive here.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I'm a depressed, unemployed, disgruntal former postal service carrier that gets a sense of superiority by using logic on a message board.:huh:

I'm serious. You act like your 15 and not in the cute way. Why do you act this way? You don't come across as being very smart which is what you are trying to do. Also you need to actually use your brain and think to use logic. You have yet to post anything with any substance. You probably don't start threads out of fear someone like yourself will post on in.

Last edited:
BonoVoxSupastar said:

I don't start threads?:huh:

Where do you start your threads. I just went back 20 pages on EYKIW and I didn't see a single one you started. Let me know when and where I would find a thread you started because I would love to read it. I'm sure your threads are the most intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom