Wide Awake In Europe -- Fair Trade Listing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys.
I certainly paid more than I should have ($45), but considering many are going for around $125-150, I guess I didn't do too bad

Comet what kind of package do they send it in? would you reckon it fits through a mailbox or not?

It's a standard record mailer. If you've never seen one they are a flat, square cardboard folding box. Not much bigger than an LP, made to fit just that size.

Just wanted to post here that Stealthboy's copy of WAIE was shipped out today :) If you see this SB, please let me know when you get this! :D :D

Hm then I hope it fits my mailbox, cause it can arrive tomorrow or tuesday but nobody will be home. :(

They arived at my door yesterday, I wasn´t home :sad: They luckily didn´t put it trough the mailbox.
I hope they don´t return today before 5 o´clock becuase today I´m not home either.

They arived at my door yesterday, I wasn´t home :sad: They luckily didn´t put it trough the mailbox.
I hope they don´t return today before 5 o´clock becuase today I´m not home either.

Try leaving a note on your door saying to leave the packages inside the screen door (if you have one) or behind a bush near the front door.

U2 wide awake in Europe

Hi,
Anyone here have an extra for sale. I missed out on getting a hold of the Album & the prices on ebay are crazy. Please e-mail me if you can any way at all.
jrq401@aol.com

I was at my local record store - the Record Exchange in downtown Boise, ID and noticed that they had three copies of WAIE for $15.99 each. I know that that they ship stuff, so you may want to check them out if you are interested in getting a copy of it. I noticed they had a few RSD items leftover....Metallia, Iron & Wine.....

Bean

Just tossing around the idea of trading my extra copy of WAIE for a vinyl copy of HTDAAB or ATYCLB. My WAIE is still sealed and hasnt been listened to. If anyone is interested in doing this trade, send me a PM :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom