Wide Awake in Europe DISCUSSION ONLY - No Email Requests!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So since I'm a total nerd and have compulsive tendencies, I had to made a proper cardboard sleeve for the CD I burned of the audio from this vinyl. Just thought I'd share.... :wave:

waie_cardboard_sleeve.jpg

Wow! Wish I had the skills to make that sort of thing! Good for you!

Thanks, I'm really really happy with it, and it's mint condition as well. :D

:uhoh: I really need to get that rail up my wall so I can put all my vinyls on it. I've been wanting to do that for about a year but never managed to.

Stealthboy is SERIOUS when it comes to shipping vinyl :lol:

Got my package today and when I saw the size, I was confused as to what i bought. (I placed a 3Gs iPhone on the box to show how MASSIVE it is)
003-8.jpg

004-8.jpg

Once i opened the box, I noticed a butt-ton of popcorn and some bubble wrap. At this point, I was still confused as to what was inside.....

005-9.jpg

Once i removed all the bubble wrap, I found a box and cracked it opened to find my sealed copy of Artificial Horizon! :hyper::hyper:

007-8.jpg

008-5.jpg

Soooo, hats off to you Stealthboy, you know how to pack an item for shipment! :applaud::applaud:

got mine from Vintage V.
Sadly it is damaged too. The upper part at the side is ripped open. I glued it a bit, but you notice it right away. It was well packaged. Maybe it was damaged before shipping. :down:

anyway thank god I didn't have to pay extra for customs...

got mine from Vintage V.
Sadly it is damaged too. The upper part at the side is ripped open. I glued it a bit, but you notice it right away. It was well packaged. Maybe it was damaged before shipping. :down:

anyway thank god I didn't have to pay extra for customs...

Mine has that exact same damage, but I was more disappointed in the vinyl skipping.

Those who didn't get it: Go to U2.com!!! They're giving out 20 free copies to fans answering their rather simple question. :)

Those who didn't get it: Go to U2.com!!! They're giving out 20 free copies to fans answering their rather simple question. :)
WHERESTHELINKWHERESTHELINKWHERESTHELINKWHERESTHELINK? :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Seriously, I can't find it. Where is it?

Ah okay I see now it says it's a subscribers only competition. If I'd actually read the email earlier I would have known that.

Back
Top Bottom