What we really do know about NLOTH ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked at that video for about 5 minutes, pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding. You just can't see anything more. Stoopid Gavin's in the way! :madwife:

:wink:

Now, now, you can take your anger out on the dough. :wink:

I'll make another song now.

Uh, no.

Indeed, so the moral of this story is to always take note of what Vlad says, if you don't then expect the album to be another <insert least fav album here>...

THE END

Indeed, so the moral of this story is to always take note of what Vlad says, if you don't then expect the album to be another <insert least fav album here>...

THE END

Indeed, so the moral of this story is to always take note of what Vlad says, if you don't then expect the album to be another BOY...

THE END

Now, you're just trying to say nonsense things cause there's nobody posting here and you have nothing better to do.

:wink:

***GAVIN IS SO ORGANIZED!***

http://media.u2.com/flash/highlights/gavboard1.swf

000000pr1.jpg

:reject: sorry didn't know where else to post this

Okay back to the topic...

What we really do know about NLOTH...
Well, we already know that this album will ooze awesomeness and bring mainstream bands down to the point when they have little or no energy to kneel to U2.

:lol: It always ends up as you, me, and Vlad at this time of day, doesn't it!

Yeah, it's so sad. I bet that if Chris Martin joined he would be here to post with us. Poor Chris :sad::sad:

Lets start a ".:MrMacPhisto:." appreciation thread, i'm all for it, Rosebud will fail to disagree.

^Right now I'm probably feeling like Chris Martin the first time he saw Bono 100 feets away. :hyper:

Now it's like 50 feets away.... :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
Thanks Rosebud :wink:

Oh bloody hell.... Chris exploded. :doh:

Now we'll never know what a Coldplay/U2 album would sound like...what a shame.

So sad that Rosebud's gone :sad:

Hey Chris! You're back?!

No. Actually Chris hangs out here a lot since Brian left him to play with cooler kids.

I tend to do stupid jokes when it's 8:00 AM and I have nothing better to do

Meanwhile, not in the Hall of Justice, it's still a rumor that italians do it better.
And on E! tonight:
The FUNNIEST five places to be in 2009 (only for U2 fans):
1 - Chris Martin's head after first hearing of NLOTH
2 - Interference one month after GYOB leaks.
3 - Hell
4 - Interference after Winter leaks.
5 - Interference after GYOB leaks.

I think that put Interference in 3 positions is just lazy journalism.

See? :wink:

Yeah and it's always fun. :wink:

So its ...orn (PROV) whats PROV mean?
Maybe a shortening of "Provisory", which means the track name is still a working title. That would explain too, why it is the only name on the list, we don't know from our sources ("...orn" doesn't happen at Q or RS).:wave:

Back
Top Bottom