What track on new album are you most excited to hear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Airseven

War Child
No Line On The Horizon

If not "experimental", I expect this album to be more expansive than the previous two albums. I'm excited to hear if the opening distorted riff of No Line On The Horizon announces this change much like Zoo Station on Achtung Baby.

I don't expect great singles off this record. I expect a GREAT RECORD. And I hope the opening track sets the tone.

A few of them! :)

But I want to hear a proper version of Breathe... I've been singing it for months, unfortunately I only know a few words from the beach clip! LOL!

Breathe was my favorite beach clip, but I'm most excited to hear Moment of Surrender. From the way it's described it sounds like one of those songs that has a lot of depth, a real slow grower that will endure. Songs like One or Bad or Your Blue Room.

Moment of Surrender - Lanios' comments, and those of everyone who has heard this song from its inception way back, seem overwhelmingly positive.

stand up comedy - most want to listen to

Cedars of Lebanon - on description this song does not interest me

stand up comedy - most want to listen to

Cedars of Lebanon - on description this song does not interest me

i would expect your standard closer hear. if anything, at least we're guaranteed an atmospheric tune.

Unknown Caller.... and if the guitar part from "I Believe" (2006 beach clip 2) made it on the album, then I'd love to hear that song as well.

Unknown Caller

yeah, i forgot to add that with Moment Of Surrender and Fez. ever since that Lanois film, i've been drooling over the chorus of this song.

i just hope the dirty guitar riff from the Lanois film somehow made its way to the album too.

I want to hear Cedars of Lebanon for the amazing end lyric: "Choose your enemies carefully because they will define you."

It' keeps changing every time a new review of the album comes out. I think, just for the sake of being excited from the first time I saw the title, however, I'll say Fez.

I would say all of them....

But I'm torn between SUC and IGCIIDGCT.

Back
Top Bottom