What next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndrewCowley

Refugee
So whats next? Do they expect the album to sustain itself purely based on the free download or will they go out and do normal promotional activities? Or will that come only once the physical album is delivered?

Suppose it depends a bit on when the 2nd instalment is coming. If at all...

Well... Terry Lawless wasn't brought in for nothing. He's not featured on any of the tracks, do the idea that they were still recording this album last week, as Bono insinuated, is kinda bullshit.

So yea, I expect some promotional work... probably announced early next week. Probably Letterman and SNL this time around... hopefully a few club dates.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Well... Terry Lawless wasn't brought in for nothing. He's not featured on any of the tracks, do the idea that they were still recording this album last week, as Bono insinuated, is kinda bullshit.

So yea, I expect some promotional work... probably announced early next week. Probably Letterman and SNL this time around... hopefully a few club dates.

Letterman? They probably look at that from 5 years ago and attribute it to part of their perceived NLOTH 'failure'. Can't see them doing Letterman again.

Or he is recording for Songs of Experience with them?

Or he is recording for Songs of Experience with them?

Terry is probably rehearsing with them for upcoming tour and promotional appearances.

If a tour is starting in say April, they are already behind schedule in terms of standard U2 rehearsal requirement time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom