What Kind Of Fan Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Optimist Or Pessimist?

• The Glass Is Half Full; Early 2009 Release date, Tour starts before the Winter

Votes: 211 80.2%
  • The Glass Is Half Empty; Late 2009 Release date; Tour doesn't start until 2010

Votes: 52 19.8%

• Total voters
Pleased to meet you, I'm a huge fan

istockphoto_696363_big_fan.jpg

I voted early, but then I realized that November 2009 will be 5 years between Bomb and the next album. Five friggin' years -- I love U2 but only a band so full of themselves would wait this long between records.

College freshmen will be saying, "yeah, I remember Bomb from 8th grade"

YIKES!

I think U2 is realizing that the standard methods of album release don't apply anymore. I don't think they'll wait until 4th quarter '09 in this current music industry. Early '09.

I predict it will be march 2/3 and it will be called "no line on the Horizon" and I'll go on a limb and predict that Ireland will get it on the 27th of feb!:wink:

do you think so?:hmm: I doubt it. The glass is half empty it will be fall 2009. sorry

This was one prediction I'm happy to be wrong about.

Still, at the time, there wasn't any reason to believe the album would be out this soon, other than "Bono said". Yeah fucking right.

This was one prediction I'm happy to be wrong about.

Still, at the time, there wasn't any reason to believe the album would be out this soon, other than "Bono said". Yeah fucking right.

I know. It sucks when a band (member) is right about a release date.

Back
Top Bottom