What if the new album.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
also, i don't have testicles, so i can't answer that,

Wait....

...you don't have testicles because you're a woman? or you don't have testicles anymore...like my dog Mr. Bean? (though he keeps licking the area as if doggie saliva is the catalyst for growing new testis)

just wondering :wink:

sorry, couldn't help myself :D

You mean you don't have to pay for music? :ohmy:

yeah that works

"Screw you Paul I'm gonna show you how much I hate your idea of making me pay for illegally downloading music by illegally downloading and not buying it!"

yeah...buying it would be the best way to discourage him from trying to get that idea going :wink:

I was being sarcastic, sometimes I assume these things are a given without resorting to smileys.....

This will be the FIRST time I illegally download a U2 release, so it's more like : "I hate your idea of making me pay extra because someone else downloads illegally, so seeing as it makes no difference to you whether or not I do it I may as well save myself the money I'd normally spend on your product"

The opposite of it being sold exclusively at WalMart would be if it was widely available from anywhere, but each big box chain got a different version of it (bonus tracks/ packaging/ whathaveyou), and then a special iTunes version, etc.

This would make me mad, although hopefully the U2ians saw the negativity associated with such a scheme with the newest Smashing Pumpkins record and will not follow suit.

Would you buy the new U2 record if it was available exclusively by never coming to Interference again?

.....was only sold in Wal-Mart a la AC/DC's new album, would you still buy it ?

I know there's a lot of Anti-WalMart people here

... and theres also a lot of poeple who don't live in the USA here ...

I know U2 has an enormous percentage of their market in the states, but come ON! In the past week we've had speculation on the album being released on Obama's inaguration (don't worry, I'm about to run outside, spin three times and spit. I'm taking no chances!), being launched for the Superbowl, and now released only at Wal Mart, next in line is probably the 4th of July. I know its semi-joking half the time, but wow ... U2 surely can't care THAT much about the US.

I'd buy if it even if it was sold exclusively through John MCain.

:lol:

.....was only sold in Wal-Mart a la AC/DC's new album, would you still buy it ?

I know there's a lot of Anti-WalMart people here

:shifty: :shifty:

:lmao::lmao:
I passed by an AC/DC promo truck/van parked on the street w HD Monitor in the back showing some concert footage... about 2 hours ago.

i do not like that band- but i did like the idea of the promo truck. :up:

I want the new U2 album to be available at the bakery where I buy the bread and fresh croissants for breakfast. That would make a good start of the day. :drool:

Would you buy the new U2 record if it was available exclusively by never coming to Interference again?[/QUOTE]

I would too, all though I have a very bad addiction too interference.

If U2 did that, I'd be really surprised. It would seem like they aren't putting much effort into the promotional campaign for the album and I really can't imagine that it would do well on the charts.

Wal-Mart has good prices. If someone else has better prices, I'll shop there instead. Until then, I'm going to Wal-Mart for my required college supplies (they have twelve-packs of Ramen noodles for $1.88!).

Would you buy the new U2 record if it was available exclusively by never coming to Interference again?

I would too, all though I have a very bad addiction too interference.[/QUOTE]

Yes I would. It would be easy to never come back to the place where "POP Sucks", "HTDAAB Sucks" and "ATYCLB Sucks" Jeez - is this really a U2 Site? Pop was a great album...I'll say it again. Pop was a great album!

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom