Want to know what each version of NLOTH looks like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This album is costing me:
1x Box Set (for me)
1x Vinyl (for me)
1x iTunes Standard Edition Download (will probably cancel unless bonus track is EBW, Tripoli, or another B-Side.)
1x Digipak CD (gift)

1x iTunes Standard Edition Download (will probably cancel unless bonus track is EBW, Tripoli, or another B-Side.)

We don't know what the two bonus tracks are yet, do we? I mean, we suspect that it's NLOTH 2 and GOYB (punk version) but there's no confirmation yet, is there? ...

Box Set defintitely, especially as it seems to confirm that the Book is just a hardcover of the magazine, and what a nice casing it fits into.

That said, I might have to get one of the cheaper editions. Didn't see any lyrics in the Box Set, which is essential for me. Same as the BomB deluxe edition in that respect.

Anyone see any lyrics as part of the box package?

I'm planning to get the basic CD and the box set. I did that with HTDAAB so that I wouldn't have to store my CD in the big box and so that I could have a plastic case for my CD shelf.

:drool:

I hate how the posters are creased though. :sigh: I guess it wouldnt be very practical to send them out in tubes though. :lol:
why don't you take it to Costco and get it lasered onto that particle board...it looks really good...I've had it done with a couple of Justin Bua prints. About 60 bucks and it looks good enough to hang in a room (mine are in my office).

If you put the posters in poster frames, wouldn't that flatten them out pretty well? I might do that if I think they look good enough to hang on the wall.

Box Set defintitely, especially as it seems to confirm that the Book is just a hardcover of the magazine, and what a nice casing it fits into.

That said, I might have to get one of the cheaper editions. Didn't see any lyrics in the Box Set, which is essential for me. Same as the BomB deluxe edition in that respect.

Anyone see any lyrics as part of the box package?

The box set includes the digipak version of the album, so although there are no lyrics in the hardback book, there should be lyrics in the smaller booklet inside the digipak.

I'll be going with Standard. The box set looks cool, but that's so much money for a U2 CD with pictures which I can look at on the internet whenever I feel like anyways. I'f pay around 30 bucks for it probably.

And yeah I get tired of so many versions of everything getting released too. Whenever I buy a DVD I just know they left a bunch of stuff off that they'll eventually release in a super duper deluxe version.

Can't wait for my BOX set!!! It looks sooo :drool: :drool:
It's funny because I don't have much to spend so at first I considered the digipack so I could say I'm not cheap with my fav band...but then, magazine, and NOW BOX SET! I mean, come on guys, this happens every 4-5 years!!! gotta spent every penny on that!! oh and ready for the U2.com merchandaise too :p poor credit card really hehe

why don't you take it to Costco and get it lasered onto that particle board...it looks really good...I've had it done with a couple of Justin Bua prints. About 60 bucks and it looks good enough to hang in a room (mine are in my office).

Never knew you could do that. But a) I dont have a costco membership and b) 60 bucks.. :crack:

Hey, how come the basic CD, gets a bonus track (NLOTH2), while the digipack etc don't?

The boxset looks AMAZING, I'm so glad I ordered that. Beautiful book, two posters, can't wait for Linear. Amazon informed me today that the price has fallen again. I go buy the regular CD on Friday when it comes out in my local record store.

Can someone tell about the vinyl experience? If you take care of your vinyl will it last in sound quality for some time or will it just get worse and worse?

just watched that little clip again . . . .thanks for taking the time to post it by the way :yes: . . . the vinyl looks superly superly gorgeous . . . and makes me all nostalgic and sentimental :heart: . . . am thinking that if I get this job I've applied for I may just treat myself . . . .:hmm:

:sad: It won't play... It says I can't play it in my country. I'll keep looking, though. Digipack for me- the optimal price vs content solution for me.

Last edited:
LOL the pic that the spanish girl kept linking to IS in the digipack based on that video
So she DID have it after all?
:lmao:
You see, people? If we didn't send her all those threats of love, it could have leaked days earlier. :angry:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom