Vote for IGCIIDGCT on VH1 Top 20 Countdown here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
come on people, you can refresh and vote again! :wave:

Just scroll down, U2 is at the bottom, then drag there name over to the calender like thing on the right, SUBMIT, then done!

done...and i must be out of the loop because i have only heard 3 other songs and do not recognize the other artist.

You know, for such a big fanbase we don't do so well on these polls.

As a member of the Kentucky Basketball Big Blue Nation -- a fanbase known for our absolute refusal to lose any internet poll ever -- I disdain our general malaise.
:down:

Voted... again... even though I don't give a flying fuck how much VH1 likes the song/video.

Voted them #1 and ignored the rest, my work here is done. (Until I go back and do it again at some point)

I don't quite know what the symbols next to the videos mean, but CT has an ice cube next to it... that doesn't seem good. :sad:

This is confusing, now they have the Live video on the poll instead of the animated one... it'll never gain traction by mixing that up.

I saw the live video on VH1 last Monday morning. I have never seen the animated one on TV

I don't watch music videos on TV, I just noticed the thumbnail was one of the animated characters on the poll last week, and now its the performance.

The video debuted at number 20 on the VH1 Top 20 countdown last weekend!! They're playing the "live" version. But now, the video has an ice cube next to it on the voting form which obviously means not a lot of people have voted for it recently.

Vote, vote, vote!!!!

Potentially poor timing on the release of this live video....perhaps they should have waited until they had the full weight of the tour/SNL behind them. This is likely NLOTH's last chance for a hit single, so I hope Crazy comes through for them.

Back
Top Bottom