Volcano - Song Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jksWqTH.gif

This is the song I keep going back to most,just love the energy in it. The bass and drums are amazing, especially in the car!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

I don't sing in the shower very often, in fact, i rarely ever bathe.

However, when i do, i like to sing this song while washing my :censored:

& i like to sing it for hours and hours.

I absolutely enjoy the song, but it's a wee bit of a guilty pleasure because some of the lyrics, or rather their delivery, is pretty goofy. If executed better, this song could have been a really nasty snarling beeyotch of a number.

Also feel the song is constantly in a massive hurry to get to the chorus...I think the song needs a little something more to it, maybe a more extended bridge or outro. I think you can tell that it was a late inclusion and that they fell a little short.

Still really like this song and I'm excited to hear it live in the arena on 7/18/15!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Mr. Negativity Strikes Again!

gvox has also praised/defended U2 on many occasions, as well as offering criticism. One would almost think he's offering his honest opinion on a band he loves. Oh, wait...

Seems like you're offering your opinion on the postings of a lot of members of this community without knowing some of the background. Not that it's easy to look up years of posts. But maybe something to keep in mind before painting specific members with one brush. It's possible to both love U2 and be critical of some things they do.

For the record, I disagree with gvox on this one, I love Volcano. But I'm pretty sure he'd respect my opinion. Because he's a good person that way.

gvox has also praised/defended U2 on many occasions, as well as offering criticism. One would almost think he's offering his honest opinion on a band he loves. Oh, wait...

Seems like you're offering your opinion on the postings of a lot of members of this community without knowing some of the background. Not that it's easy to look up years of posts. But maybe something to keep in mind before painting specific members with one brush. It's possible to both love U2 and be critical of some things they do.

For the record, I disagree with gvox on this one, I love Volcano. But I'm pretty sure he'd respect my opinion. Because he's a good person that way.

Are you sure? I experienced he is also a master of personal insults without expressing anything to the actual topic :hmm:

Ermagherd, someone has a negative opinion on something. Noooooooo :shocked: They must not be U2 fans if they don't like this specific song!

Aw there you go bringin logic into it again! ;)

Sent from my ass crack

This is hilarious. Neither of you nitwits know me in real life. Vintage Punk actually does.

Besides, I'm only mean to trolly trollers :D

Sent from my ass crack

He's every bit as much of a jerk in real life than on here. :wink: And I've got the pictures to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom