Videos of WOWY and OOTS on amazon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me say this, it's really a bloody bloody bloody shame they don't releasy the whole thing. Hamish did a great job, as did the band and especially the crowd.

Fuck it.

yeah, it's a shame.

i don't appreciate the chicago dvd that much, and i saw the outdoor show only, i was counting on this release, but anywayz, i guess ten tracks and the buenos aires dvd and the 3d imax movie next year will have to do.

: )

Did everything but murder you and I!!!!

i still think this could see the light of day as a full release, before we had slane, we had the program on C4 here in the UK which showed about 10 songs from it, before they agreed to release it, maybe this is the same? they want to gauge peoples reactions?, i mean from them 2 songs i think it should be released as a full DVD, WOWY is touching when bono puts the london tube t-shirt on, and original is amazing

fingers crossed because IMO it deserves it :)

WOWY... the finale... :drool:

that should be EVERY NIGHT... the crowd singing alone

I got goosebumps on that part

Bono's voice is really shot at this stage of the concert, unfortunately. But, the footage is indeed touching. Original of the Species is a great version.

It's interesting how Bono says "OriginAL of the species" very clearly at the beginning of the clip and the Amazon guys still get the title wrong.

djerdap said:
Bono's voice is really shot at this stage of the concert, unfortunately.

It was the first I thougth when I saw it, but he sang the ooooooh ooooooh oooooh ooooooh part very strong, havent heard him sang that part so strong for a long time.

You can realy hear how he hold backs his voice in the feel part in OOTS, maybe the reason is why they didnt release the whole show was because of his voice?

Maybe his voice was shot because of the voice performence he did in Miss Sarajevo on that show, because in that performence he sings the "l'amour" higher then on any other version of hit, but it sounds like two voices there, maybe it is a echo effect that makes it sound stronger?

Last edited:
MAn I can't believe

In 1 day :

U2 returned the V Tour with Kite and all

Windows is leaked

And clips of Milan :drool:

Awesome

Peterrrrr said:

It was the first I thougth when I saw it, but he sang the ooooooh ooooooh oooooh ooooooh part very strong, havent heard him sang that part so strong for a long time.

You can realy hear how he hold backs his voice in the feel part in OOTS, maybe the reason is why they didnt release the whole show was because of his voice?

Maybe his voice was shot because of the voice performence he did in Miss Sarajevo on that show, because in that performence he sings the "l'amour" higher then on any other version of hit, but it sounds like two voices there, maybe it is a echo effect that makes it sound stronger?
wow you are one harsh critic on bono's voice :S

KUEFC09U2 said:
wow you are one harsh critic on bono's voice :S

No, Im no critic, but I love to analyze it :) Bono's vertigo voice is one of my favorite in his eras years togheter with 84,86,92 and 95. Didnt you read the comments on his performence with Alica Keys last month. I was so impressed by his vocal performences :)

Back
Top Bottom