Video shoot - New York ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christopher is rattling in his boots.....he just can't take this delay anymore......

.....Chris Martin in one year (after realizing VLV was not TUF of 2008, and the new U2 record is better):

man_two_angry.jpg

Note the loss of hair due to stress overload. He realizes that he has been trying to hard, and he'll never look like Bono, unfortunately.

i'm a republican, and i like coldplay, and i want to destroy the sweaterscarfers. i'm also hoping that an album comes out soon. coldplay and deathcab both have followup eps coming out this fall. for F^cks sake......

U2 wants 2009 to be theirs. Coldplay can have 2008 if they want. I actually thought the Mercury Prize winner Seldom Seen Kid by Elbow was better than Coldplay's effort, but I guess they are not considered as cool.

i'm a republican, and i like coldplay, and i want to destroy the sweaterscarfers. i'm also hoping that an album comes out soon. coldplay and deathcab both have followup eps coming out this fall. for F^cks sake......

Bono's farts, Larry's turds, Republicans, MORE Coldplay, sweaterscarfers - let's put an end to this vulgarity PLEASE!!!

And there has been no video shoot, correct?

I've been pretty damn tolerant for the last eight messed up years sweetheart.

I mean no personal wrong against anyone, but if you want to get into it, I've been attacked by republicans on this board for the last 8 years. I'm tired of it.

The only people who ever call me that are waitresses and people who are really, really mad. I take it you are in the latter category.

And the only times I ever poke at Democrats is when I'm feeling mischievous. Democrats (not you, apparently) are so much fun to tease for some reason.

There are also non-Americans on this board who have an interest in U2 and want to read through a U2 related topic without having to put up with these political rants. So please, keep those in the FYM forum.

There are also non-Americans on this board who have an interest in U2 and want to read through a U2 related topic without having to put up with these political rants. So please, keep those in the FYM forum.

I think even some of us Americans don't want to hear it either.

He said he will be mixing half of the album in NY, but finishing it, with U2 ? No reports of U2 in NY though.

He said he will be mixing half of the album in NY, but finishing it, with U2 ? No reports of U2 in NY though.

Not quite true, U2girl.

Bono was in NYC last night to attend an event where he picked an award honoring the late Ronnie Drew so it is plausible that some or all of the band is in the NYC area, just keeping a low profile.

Just a thought. :wink:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :hug:

"Daniel is currenty working in New York with U2. They are finishing the new album and we don't want to disturb them."

:drool:, great news. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom