U218: Remastered?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If .... it`s not well done. Right now I'm listining to the new Bealtes "Love"-CD that's a masterpiece of reworking tracks. The U218 just sucks...If you hear about headphones it's just awful the newer -songs are louder than the older songs. And the sound of SBS seems to be just very far away... :(

doctorwho said:
It'll also feature a new song - a remix of "Lemon" because there weren't too many of those (heavy sarcasm).

AHHHHH RUN AWAY!!! :scream: haha

I'm happy I didnt buy The Complete U2 just because I don't want to have more than one version of Lemon.

Last edited:
Everything from Boy through Rattle and Hum could seriously do with a remaster, and why not for U2, they know they'll make more money off of it.

Remastered or not isn't the most important question. I'm wondering if the songs are (re)mastered correctly at all. Or have they squished out all the dynamics out of the songs, like they did on the last two albums?

I don't care if a song is louder, I want it to sound better.

Popmartijn said:
Remastered or not isn't the most important question. I'm wondering if the songs are (re)mastered correctly at all. Or have they squished out all the dynamics out of the songs, like they did on the last two albums?

I don't care if a song is louder, I want it to sound better.

that's true - and it worked on the Best of 1990-2000 with Dicotheque and Staring at the sun - they sound much better. They should put a llittle bit more love in this best of - I'm dissapointed of the sound.

Back
Top Bottom