U218 on Sale in US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animeavalanche

The Fly
I just want to let everyone here know that the U218 CD will be on sale this Friday (Black Friday) at all US Circuit City stores for $6.99. This only lasts til 11 am so get there as soon as you can

That's not that great of a price to face Black Friday for, if I was only going to buy the single disc (which I assume is what the price is for) I would just get it tuesday @ $9.99 or so.

This does make me wonder what the price for the deluxe and/or DVD will be on friday though? Damn I just realized I'll be away for Thanksgiving then in an area without any of those kinds of stores, oh well I'll be paying a higher price to get it tuesday then.

As has been discussed in another thread, both BestBuy.com and Walmart.com have the DELUXE CD/DVD version available for pre-order for only 13.99. Amazon.com also had this price for a while, but it is now back up to 19.99.

It remains to be seen whether Best Buy and Walmart will have the 13.99 price in their stores on Tuesday, or if it's only an online thing.

martha said:
Indulge me. How many versions are there of this thing?

1. Single CD
2. Deluxe CD w/ Vertigo Milan Bonus DVD
3. Promo Videos DVD
4. UK/Japan Single CD with bonus track "I Will Follow"
5. iTunes version with Milan audio + bonus track "Smile"
6. Italian download version from deejay.it (Only place to get the audio from OOTS Live in Milan)
7. "Cheap" Polish version with jewel case insert instead of booklet (Is this for real?)

I think that's about it. :|

I will Follow should not be a bonus track, it should be track one. Followed by Gloria and featuring Stay and Discotheque...if there were any justice.

Anybody know what Best Buy or similar stores are going to charge in store for the deluxe? Because I'm trying to decide whether or not to order it online.

powerhour24 said:
I will Follow should not be a bonus track, it should be track one. Followed by Gloria and featuring Stay and Discotheque...if there were any justice.

Chuck Norris's legs must've been on vacation.

I think I'm getting too old; I can't keep track of all of these versions, much less decide which I want, if any. :huh:

I want that concert fully!

I'll probably buy the Milan audio on my brother's iTunes and watch the vids on you tube.

Danny Boy said:

1. Single CD
2. Deluxe CD w/ Vertigo Milan Bonus DVD
3. Promo Videos DVD
4. UK/Japan Single CD with bonus track "I Will Follow"
5. iTunes version with Milan audio + bonus track "Smile"
6. Italian download version from deejay.it (Only place to get the audio from OOTS Live in Milan)
7. "Cheap" Polish version with jewel case insert instead of booklet (Is this for real?)

I think that's about it. :|

No wonder I'm confused. :(

I ordered something off Amazon... 2nd on that ^ list I believe. Is that the one that comes with the 40 something page book with photos, etc?

I couldn't figure it out, as far as I knew there was only one version...but bestbuy.com has two also.

:sad: what's a u2 fan to do?

Thanks for taking a look powerhour24... I guess I take my chances and go with the cheaper one!

I gave up trying to pre-order the DVD w/ the videos on Amazon. I couldn't find it!

I'll just buy the damn thing on Tuesday at a local store.

Back
Top Bottom