U218 cd/dvd available on amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think $29.99 is fairly reasonable for a CD and DVD combo, actually, providing the DVD in question isn't just a little 20-minute bonus thing or something.

$29.99 is pretty much what you can expect to pay for a newly released CD by itself in Australia. :tsk:

That's the list prices I posted early. That's full retail. Most places do not charge that. Those should be incredibly cheap the first week of release. The labels offer titles to suppliers at a lower price or incentive that first week, so generally the best price around should be that first week.

:shrug:

C'mon people...pull your heads out...Lila's right, no one's gonna charge $29.99 during the first week and during the Christmas season. It'll be $17.99 to $22.99 in the major retail chains...almost guaranteed that first week and most likely through Christmas.

The deluxe edition will be like $13 or something at Best Buy, etc.....on the day it comes out. The single disc will sell for 9.99 in plenty of places.

The prices on Amazon have been fixed. They stand now as:

CD: $13.98
CD/DVD: $23.49
Videos DVD: $30.49 (they label this as "Audio CD," but the picture says "U2:18 Videos")

Quite a bit better. I hope that everyone who bought it at the higher prices gets some money back.

You don't have to worry about that.........Amazon doesn't charge customers until the item is shipped, so they'll pay the correct amount.

That videos DVD better have the Hollywood Remix of "Desire".......

And I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but I had to give up these threads for a while ... the DVD listed separately is NOT the same DVD that is being sold with the deluxe CD package, right?

So if I buy the deluxe CD w/ DVD and the separate DVD, I'd end up with two copies of the same DVD, is THAT right?

(Bear with me ... it's been a long day.)

corianderstem said:
So if I buy the deluxe CD w/ DVD and the separate DVD, I'd end up with two copies of the same DVD, is THAT right?

(Bear with me ... it's been a long day.)

CD : U2 18 singles + DVD Live in Milan

DVD : U2 18 videos , and bonus

Ok ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom