U218 cd/dvd available on amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
$38.49?

I'm sorry, but ... THIRTY-EIGHT FORTY-NINE?

I really hope that's a simple error.

Double-yoo Tee Eff, man.

:huh:

Amazon has a policy that gives you the lowest price before release date when you pre-order, so if it does go down, you'll get the lowest price...plus you're not charged until it ships.

But, yeah, $38.49 is insane!

I have a copy of the 'one-sheet' from Universal, but there is still no tracklisting on it.

I haven't deciphered the codes from the B2B site, so I can't tell you the pricing yet or if the prices you've seen online are good/bad. It looks like it was first loaded (the one-sheet) onto the Universal B2B site yesterday. I can't enlarge it clearly, and if you aren't premium, you probably won't see this (sorry, you aren't missing much anyways).

(Yes, I have access to the Universal B2B site)

Attachments

• u218-singles.jpg
    u218-singles.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 77
Hmm... Probably not going to buy this. I'll buy/download (lol) the new single, but that'll be it. :slant:

Lila64 said:
I have a copy of the 'one-sheet' from Universal, but there is still no tracklisting on it.

I haven't deciphered the codes from the B2B site, so I can't tell you the pricing yet or if the prices you've seen online are good/bad. It looks like it was first loaded (the one-sheet) onto the Universal B2B site yesterday. I can't enlarge it clearly, and if you aren't premium, you probably won't see this (sorry, you aren't missing much anyways).

(Yes, I have access to the Universal B2B site)

I can make out a few things:

1. The title of the new song is actually "Window on the Sky."
2. On the right, it looks like it says the album will have an "aggressive national and local identification(?) campaign"

3. Also looks like it says on the right hand side that Window will be released as a single & shipped mid-November; and I also see "October" at the end of that bottom right paragraph...looks like it says "Second release,"Windows on the Sky," will be delivered to all medium(?) __ late October."

So, it might be possible we'll have the opportunity for a Windows leak in late October! :hmm:

Last edited:
Let me see what I can do. It's a PDF file, and when I try to take a pic of it, it cuts off part of the info. I'll try and upload it to Photobucket. Please stand by...

Here's the part I can get all in one pic:

OneSheet.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Lila , it really helped , really txs :D

Interesting enough that was a sort of confirmation that there's 'Bomb' on it

Now I don't care bout the disc set

BUT I WANNA KNOW THE MILAN SET LIST

J_NP said:
Thanks a lot Lila , it really helped , really txs :D

Interesting enough that was a sort of confirmation that there's 'Bomb' on it

Now I don't care bout the disc set

I don't see how you got a confirmation of 'Bomb' on it. The picture on the bottom half that perhaps you can/cannot see it just a U2 Discography. :shrug:

Lila64 said:
Let me see what I can do. It's a PDF file, and when I try to take a pic of it, it cuts off part of the info. I'll try and upload it to Photobucket. Please stand by...

Here's the part I can get all in one pic:

OneSheet.jpg

On the bottom right, it says: "Second video, "Window on the Sky," will ship to all video outlets late"-------and right where it's cut off, the original says "October."

Soooooo......perhaps both an audio & video leak by the end of the month!

okay, so what am i getting when i buy this?

16 singles, the saints are coming, the new song (window in the sky?) and a DVD with all the videos? is that all?

and is the saints are coming going to be a single here in Asutralia?

J_NP said:

This is the setlist from the first show:

From www.u2-vertigo-tour.com
1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. The Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
4. Elevation
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Everybody Hurts (snippet)
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. All I Want Is You
9. City Of Blinding Lights
10. Miracle Drug
11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / The Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
12. Love And Peace Or Else
13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
14. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
15. Miss Sarajevo
16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
17. Where The Streets Have No Name
18. One

encore(s):

19. Zoo Station
20. The Fly
21. With Or Without You
22. Original Of The Species
23. All Because Of You
24. Yahweh
25. Vertigo

And the second:
From www.u2-vertigo.tour.com

1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. The Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
4. Elevation
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. All I Want Is You
9. City Of Blinding Lights
10. Miracle Drug
11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
12. Love And Peace Or Else
13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
14. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
15. Miss Sarajevo
16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
17. Where The Streets Have No Name
18. One

encore(s):

19. Zoo Station
20. The Fly
21. With Or Without You
22. Original Of The Species
23. All Because Of You
24. Yahweh
25. Vertigo / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet)

Personally I think both setlists are better than Chicago's, but if Bullet gets as boring as it got on Chicago I won't be happy.

COBL_04 said:
okay, so what am i getting when i buy this?

16 singles, the saints are coming, the new song (window in the sky?) and a DVD with all the videos? is that all?

No. The DVD with the videos is a separate product. The three products that will be available are:

1. Standard edition CD
2. Deluxe edition CD with DVD of 10 Milan tracks
3. DVD of music videos for the 18 songs

There may, of course, be some store-specific packaging or something that'll give you the standard or deluxe cd packaged bundled with the videos dvd...who knows.

So, if you buy the deluxe edition, you get the 16 singles, Saints, Window on the Sky, and the Milan 10-track dvd (hence, J_NP wasn't asking about the general ol' setlists from the Milan shows...he wants to know which 10 songs will be on the deluxe edition dvd). Worth it or not...that's up to you.

Last edited:
COBL_04 said:

This is the setlist from the first show:

And the second:

Personally I think both setlists are better than Chicago's, but if Bullet gets as boring as it got on Chicago I won't be happy.

Mate not to sound rude , but that wasn't not what I asked , if I wanted the set I would just go for them ......

Besides I pretty much got they on mind since they were recorded for a dvd

Anyway txs for the attention and help anyway mate ;)

What I WANNA KNOW is what's gonna be on the dvd

BTW lemme try see If i do remember , all by myself

Wake Up- Vert
Follow
Electric co
Elevatn
NYD
B Day
I Still haven't
AIWIY - COBL
Miracle
Sometimes
Love and Peace
Sunday
Bullet
Sarajevo
Pride
Streets One
Zoo Fly Wowy
Original ABOY Yahweh Vertigo

Last edited:
Can anyone make out the text under the pictures of each album? To me the text doesn't look like the album name. :confused:

oops, looks like I went overboard!! sorry about that lol. it was as much for me as it was for you!

Thanks for the help Utoo, I've been struggling big time to keep up with everything. Honestly I think think this site is going to break down when the new album comes out such has been the attention lately.

Any rough idea on price? Cos I work now, so I am planning on getting the deluxe, plus the dvd with the videos.

Last edited:
You know, I still don't understand why Amazon.com has the Deluxe CD/DVD combo listed for $38.49, while the plain CD version is more expensive at $42.99. :scratch:

I still think it's just a mistake, but I wonder why it's taking so long to fix. I guess Amazon is notoriously slow----last year after U2 By U2 was delayed a year, they still offered it for Sept. 2005 release for a month or two---and even said that they had it in stock back then & let you "buy" it...before refunding your money. :shrug:

from what I can tell...

The single CD is approx. a $13.99 list price.
The single DVD is approx. a $19.99 list price.
The Deluxe CD/DVD is approx. a $29.99 list price.

That's all the details I see. At the moment... :shh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom