U2 video: Recording in Cadiz, Spain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

:madwife:

???

:reject:

riddler.jpg

whoa%20factor%20question%20marks.JPG

Big bucks to anyone who can find the one exclamation point hidden in here...

Babyman???????????????????????????????

whoa%20factor%20question%20marks.JPG

Big bucks to anyone who can find the one exclamation point hidden in here...

Babyman???????????????????????????????

Sorry

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is ULTIMATE TORTURE! :sad: :angry: :mad:

why isnt anybody talking about the video filming in Cadiz???? :huh: :doh:

I want news! :angry:

I want question marks :love:

Seriously wtf....I want some fucking U2.com clips....something!!!!!!!!!! This is killing me.....it's like everything kept building and building and hit this high point then everything just fucking collapsed, leaving Interference with aimless wanderers and mindless banter.....and The Killers' new single "Human" isn't enough to keep me sane......I need more U2...........:scream:

Seriously wtf....I want some fucking U2.com clips....something!!!!!!!!!! This is killing me.....it's like everything kept building and building and hit this high point then everything just fucking collapsed, leaving Interference with aimless wanderers and mindless banter.....and The Killers' new single "Human" isn't enough to keep me sane......I need more U2...........:scream:

Ok, another shot..............??????????
;)

I find it also deceiving that there's still nothing official been said, I would say that now the time has come for U2 to share some true stuff, instead of the usual and honestly useless promises about their new direction, and all the talk Bono always does...................It smells only of advertisement, and not of music, it's becoming a bit annoying actually.....................I think that U2 must understand that there is a lot going on now, because if the album won't suit what they're saying, that would be a bad figure

... How about we put you in a coma for 2 months so when you wake up the single would be released? :wink:

I would if I could... But I can't. :down:

Actually i'm gonna go to the moon to see how Edge is doing. :wink:

... How about we put you in a coma for 2 months so when you wake up the single would be released? :wink:

I would if I could... But I can't. :down:

Actually i'm gonna go to the moon to see how Edge is doing. :wink:

If I could safely go into a coma for 2 months, I would...but I'm not sure of any 2 month comas that are safe. :(

Back
Top Bottom