U2 video: Recording in Cadiz, Spain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surely it's nothing, but really... NLTH Films?

Isn't that a little funny?

:hmm: Could be something... If you google "nlth films" or "nlth film," the only sites you get are those referencing this article....

Good pickup!

:hmm: Could be something... If you google "nlth films" or "nlth film," the only sites you get are those referencing this article....

Good pickup!

also if you try nlthfilms.com, nothing comes up. but if you try nlth.com, all you see is "Coming Soon." hmmm

The band could still be in it. They might be planning to interweave a band performance with the above-mentioned footage. :hmm:

Well, if this is true, then the choice of Cadiz would surely hint at a Moroccan sound for the first single since the city is one of those in southern Spain that has close links with the Moors and whose architecture is highly influenced by that period.

i visited a couple of spanish sites....no words about a possible trip to Cadiz to write a report! We'll get news from u2.com or spanish newspapers tomorrow. :doh:

This may not be a music video per se, I've seen a trend recently where bands are making "trailers" for their new albums...

Hmm...if true, this could be a sign that the Moroccan hype is accurate. I would think they would want trailer footage to somewhat represent the sound, even more so than with a music video.

U2 valencia posted a small pic and a few lines:

Como estaba previsto, el equipo técnico de grabación del nuevo videoclip de U2 se desplazó anoche hasta la ciudad de Cádiz, tras haber estado anteriormente grabando en Tarifa y Bolonia.
A las 22.30 horas de ayer, el equipo de grabación formado por 20 personas llegaba a la Catedral de Cádiz para filmar imágenes a partir de la 1 de la mańana, aprovechando la escasez de tráfico.
La secuencia de grabación consistió en hombre caminando por diversas zonas de la ciudad (Mercado, la Plaza de la Catedral, Candelaria, Campo del Sur, la zona del Baluarte de San Roque y algunas calles del centro.
El protagonista del videoclip es un aventurero que llega en moto desde Paris y realiza una parada en Cádiz, aunque su destino final es Tarifa.
Como ya se comentó, el grupo no hizo acto de presencia en el rodaje.

I'm sure someone fluent in Spanish will post the translation soon. I'd rather wait for that than some odd internet site translation.

Back
Top Bottom