U2 video: Recording in Cadiz, Spain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I could safely go into a coma for 2 months, I would...but I'm not sure of any 2 month comas that are safe. :(

Or perhaps a time machine/capsule, we'll lock you in a capsule for 2 months with a decent supply of food and water, entertainment and some room to sleep?

Or perhaps a time machine/capsule, we'll lock you in a capsule for 2 months with a decent supply of food and water, entertainment and some room to sleep?

Sounds great. :love:

This album will be in my hands in no time, have fun rotting on interference for the next few months....I'll be tucked away in my capsule. :hyper:

Oh yeah, quick reminder regarding the entertainment....please, don't leave me with any Coldplay CD's...Chris Martin will kill me before I ever get to hear the new U2 record. :no:

Some of you people act as if there was nothing else to do in life than waiting for a new U2 album to come out. :rolleyes:

There's plenty to do...pleeeeenty....But that doesn't change my attitude towards wanting this damn album to come out already...especially when you've been waiting for this moment for over four years.....

Sounds great. :love:

This album will be in my hands in no time, have fun rotting on interference for the next few months....I'll be tucked away in my capsule. :hyper:

Oh yeah, quick reminder regarding the entertainment....please, don't leave me with any Coldplay CD's...Chris Martin will kill me before I ever get to hear the new U2 record. :no:

You get to bring 3 CDs with you, because there is a CD player in the capsule. :wink:

If the album is released in January, then we could have the single next month. :wink:

If the album is released in January, then we could have the single next month. :wink:

oh shit....haha...that could happen actually :hyper:...I never really thought about that since the delay news, I've just been in a U2 depression kinda spacing out....we really aren't toooooo far away...:hmm:

Recent articles have been saying January as well....that's pretty much worthless but it definitely is a possibility considering Bono's emphasis on an early 2009 start :shrug:

oh shit....haha...that could happen actually :hyper:...I never really thought about that since the delay news, I've just been in a U2 depression kinda spacing out....we really aren't toooooo far away...:hmm:

Recent articles have been saying January as well....that's pretty much worthless but it definitely is a possibility considering Bono's emphasis on an early 2009 start :shrug:

Fingers crossed. :hyper:

that's what i'm thinking too.

though my senses are still telling me late Feb/early March. Bono said we'll start hearing new songs in early 2009, so i'm still tagging early January for when we hear the new single.

Back
Top Bottom