U2 to headline Acoustic X-Mas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No More "War" on Christmas

Out of respect for this band's deep Christian beliefs, Christian allegory and imagery in their songs, the fact that they have two songs that mention "Christmas" by name, please change the headline of this thread to "Christmas" accordingly.

U2's "War" was a war against violence, not Christmas.

Thank you.

Out of respect for this band's deep Christian beliefs, Christian allegory and imagery in their songs, the fact that they have two songs that mention "Christmas" by name, please change the headline of this thread to "Christmas" accordingly.

U2's "War" was a war against violence, not Christmas.

Thank you.

Oh for fucks sake

Hmmm.....I'm thinking Nick was being sarcastic.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Great to know. Safe to say there might be more promotional appearances after the Fallon residency?

This is so lame....I was really looking forward to going to Acoustic Christmas this year. And now it's just going to be a fucking thing :sigh:. I'm gonna try and get tickets, and I'm excited to see U2 at a smaller venue, but Jesus, this is NOT the kind of stress I wanted added to this gig. Can you just imagine what those crowds are going to be like?

Yeah, Almost Acoustic Christmas is not acoustic. Also, it's webcast, so everyone should be able to see it.

This also explains why Miracle has been in such heavy rotation. Last week I was hearing it 3 times a day.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah, Almost Acoustic Christmas is not acoustic. Also, it's webcast, so everyone should be able to see it.

This also explains why Miracle has been in such heavy rotation. Last week I was hearing it 3 times a day.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

They stopped web-casting it two years ago, unless they're going to start it up again, which would be nice. It's been one of my dream gigs to attend, ever since Mofo turned me on to it about 4 or 5 years ago.

They stopped web-casting it two years ago, unless they're going to start it up again, which would be nice. It's been one of my dream gigs to attend, ever since Mofo turned me on to it about 4 or 5 years ago.

They definitely webcast last year. I remember watching Arctic Monkeys. It is fun, especially with the rotating stage so there no down time.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

They definitely webcast last year. I remember watching Arctic Monkeys. It is fun, especially with the rotating stage so there no down time.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Oh good. I was really bummed out when they stopped streaming it. We used to have a lot of fun on here with that.

Setlist:

The Miracle (Of Snowy Des Moines)
Every Falling Flake
Stuck in a Chimney You Can't Get Out of.
California (There is No Snow to Plow)
Get on Your (Santa) Boots
Shovel Like a Slave Tonight
Neatly Plowed Road
White as Snow
Staring at the Snow
If You Wear That Red Velvet Suit

Setlist:

The Miracle (Of Snowy Des Moines)
Every Falling Flake
Stuck in a Chimney You Can't Get Out of.
California (There is No Snow to Plow)
Get on Your (Santa) Boots
Shovel Like a Slave Tonight
Neatly Plowed Road
White as Snow
Staring at the Snow
If You Wear That Red Velvet Suit
:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom