U2 Said to Play Role at Apple Event

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I'm not new I just come on here as much anymore. I'm sorry I'm not some Bono stalker like some people are. Like the ones that stalked him at the airport. Pfffffft get a life, geeeez

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

No I'm not new I just come on here as much anymore. I'm sorry I'm not some Bono stalker like some people are. Like the ones that stalked him at the airport. Pfffffft get a life, geeeez

Oh...ok.

C'mon guys serious don't ya think there's something wrong with some middle aged adults stalking Bono at an airport? Lmao

I was talking about my "what, are you new" comment, and then you come back all "no, I'm not new, sorry I'm not some big stalker."

Like .... huh?

Yes, because it's impossible for people to just BE at an airport and SEE the band instead of STALKING them. Because we all know people never just go to airports because they, like, depart or arrive by plane or collect someone from there, of course they are just going there to STALK U2. :|

All new iPhones come with a free trial of Beats streaming with the U2 album available from release day?

But they own Beats now and are lagging behind on streaming music. They also want to generate as much revenue as possible plus the band must know the backlash if the only way to hear their new album is to drop hundreds of bucks on a new phone.

Of course, if they were to do what Beyonce did and announce the album release exclusively on iTunes from next Friday, the same day as the iPhone goes on sale? Or tomorrow even? With physical release following a week or so after? Something like that would suit everyone involved!

Tim Cook @tim_cook · 6m
Looking forward to a great day in Cupertino! Join us at 10am Pacific. #AppleLive
my-body-is-ready-harry-potter-snape.gif

Back
Top Bottom