U2 Performing WITS Live...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
"On Friday, U2 will appear on Japanese television to perform two songs, “Window in the Skies” and “Vertigo.”

From U2log.com

Keep an eye open on youtube.com may show up.

Hopefully this means they'll promote it on U.S. TV as well. :drool: :drool: The way it's soaring up the U.S. charts it wouldn't surprise me.

They played it about an hour ago :drool: I can't wait to find out what it sounds like live!

Do we have any japanese interferencers??

this is a great song, but i don't see it working that well live. the clip is alright.

it's kind of like "sweetest thing" for me, great tune but not that great live.

Great stuff, I quite like the visuals!

Curious who's playing piano though. As we see it's certainly not Bono nor Edge, perhaps this Terry guy? (can't remember his full name)

gherman said:
Looks and sounds good. They need to play it a few more time though. Edge is a little off. But it has potential.

Totally agree!

Considering they played it after Beautiful Day and being the first time I think Bono’s voice held up very well. My only concern really is that they have only a few more shows left. Will they play it again during their next tour (when ever that is)? I’m sure they have this song sorted out before the end of this tour and we will get a really fine performance out of them.:drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it's tough for bono to sing the chorus live, that much is sure.
I was surprised that HE did it and not Edge!

Zooreupean, I think the guy's name is Terry Raid or so.... at least that's what Bono said before OOTS in a boot I have (cant remember wich one)

Ok, I have analyze the live performence a lot if times now and Bono's "Oh can't" that is just before the falsetto "you see" must be pre-recorded, in one moment in the song there are two voices. Another Crumbs moment?

Back
Top Bottom