U2 on Good Morning America March 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Magnificent's intro needs to be dragged on a little bit longer I think, it always seems to come in too soon. Thats whats so great about Streets' intro, its racked-up so much until you feel its just gonna burst, this could be like that but not really at the moment.

agreed, def longer intro. but these are promos so i'm sure they will during the tour.

sounds good. will sound great when they really catch fire

While my pictures are loading.....

I left my house at 4:45 to get to the ABC Building where they took us to Fordham. When you win something like this I guess things change here and there. We arrived at FU, had our U2 vip passes and went to our spots. After being told our spots were like first row from the radio station and ABC....they were not. We ended up on a platform that was a little above the crowd behind all the students. We were in line with the white tent which had the sound equipment.

It was an amazing experience.

I have just one question for anyone...how on earth did the girl from the Chicago dvd get there and in the front!!!!

I have to say that security was very tight. So whats her deal? :scratch:

Well it was Kjoy..:shifty: Glad u had fun :up:

Just started watching this on dvr Magnificent! Its kinda obnoxious to see everyone up front recording with their cameras when this went out live in HD :huh:

My Pix:

185-1.jpg

186-1.jpg

187.jpg

188.jpg

Magnificent's intro needs to be dragged on a little bit longer I think, it always seems to come in too soon. Thats whats so great about Streets' intro, its racked-up so much until you feel its just gonna burst, this could be like that but not really at the moment.

word. it´s to quick at the album and live it´s also not that good. it seems that they need more rehearsal for the tour. but til june, there is enough time to do it;)

Quick question for us here in europe, did breathe and vertigo go out live on air? meaning we will get to see it? or was that just for the people there?.

Best performance of Magnificent so far. Really impressive. But Bono, for the love of all puppies, would you please stop trying to do that 'Fool to Cry' falsetto just before Edge's solo kicks in? You can't pull off that kind of thing anymore. It's weak. Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom