U2 on Good Morning America March 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you dont mind a couple of songs
and ending heres what i managed to
get.sorry didnt get more as connection
kept cutting out and the radio station
wasnt helping with talking ect

B-day/Vertigo/Breathe ending:-(
Crowd

http://tiny.cc/RS5gR

they were kick ass...they were ten minutes from my house here in the bronx. a bunch of my friends got to go cuz they went to fordham. i saw a bunch of cops on the 4 train platform on fordham road.

i thought larrys drums couldve sounded louder but other than that they kicked major ass.

GMA actually did a decent job with all of this. While they did cut away from "breathe" :mad: they did show 4 complete songs and a nice short interview. Magnificent is :drool: Thats a lot to expect for a national morning news show that is interspersed with news, weather, and traffic. The crowd was pretty lively, im wondering if they will play any university football stadiums on the upcoming tour (please play at OU)?

Taped it and watching now... I just hate morning shows! At least Letterman is sincere or fakes it great by saying cool shit.

Stuff like "It's a Beautiful Day here at Fordham..." Shut Up!

The guy sees a U2 album, then asks if they still make them...

BOOTS is growing on me with the live version....

Pretty amazing for 8am! I mean they are used to playing at night.

Taped it and watching now... I just hate morning shows! At least Letterman is sincere or fakes it great by saying cool shit.

Stuff like "It's a Beautiful Day here at Fordham..." Shut Up!

The guy sees a U2 album, then asks if they still make them...

Yeah those announcers are kinda annoying. And I noticed they don't even know the name of the songs. They kept saying "stay tuned for A Beautiful Day" or "U2 is gonna play their hit A Beautiful Day"
It's JUST Beautiful Day:huh::lol:

I should have uploaded in about an hour. Have on puter but have to convert to wmv and upload

I wasn't getting up early to watch GMA for songs I've heard performed on Letterman. I'll just wait for the YT clips. :lol:

GMA actually did a decent job with all of this. While they did cut away from "breathe" :mad: they did show 4 complete songs and a nice short interview. Magnificent is :drool: Thats a lot to expect for a national morning news show that is interspersed with news, weather, and traffic. The crowd was pretty lively, im wondering if they will play any university football stadiums on the upcoming tour (please play at OU)?

We have a football stadium here, they could play it. :hyper:
It's good enough for the senior bowl. Holds about 45,000. more if they have the stage set up they've been talking about. It'll never happen. :sad:

anyone know how long they went for after the cameras cut away?

I taped a snippet of them playing Breathe when it came back from commercial at the end. Glad they played Crazy Tonight, but I do love me some Breathe. :up:

While my pictures are loading.....

I left my house at 4:45 to get to the ABC Building where they took us to Fordham. When you win something like this I guess things change here and there. We arrived at FU, had our U2 vip passes and went to our spots. After being told our spots were like first row from the radio station and ABC....they were not. We ended up on a platform that was a little above the crowd behind all the students. We were in line with the white tent which had the sound equipment.

It was an amazing experience.

I have just one question for anyone...how on earth did the girl from the Chicago dvd get there and in the front!!!!

I have to say that security was very tight. So whats her deal? :scratch:

Magnificent's intro needs to be dragged on a little bit longer I think, it always seems to come in too soon. Thats whats so great about Streets' intro, its racked-up so much until you feel its just gonna burst, this could be like that but not really at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom