U2 on Good Morning America March 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i want to choke the guy at ABC or GMA or who ever made that call! How can you get the biggest band in the world to play on your show and not just shut up and listen. I hope some way we get to see this show. It looked great from the teaser clips

You didn't expect them to turn over a whole hour of network to play U2 songs, did ya?

An hour of morning TV time to the biggest band in the world? Yeah that's asking too much.

They could have at least arranged it better to not cut off songs. The only other morning shows I've seen are when Springsteen is on the Today Show and they seem to have their act together.

damnit i missed it all except bd ... for some reason i thought it was saturday ... hopefully an hd torrent is posted

Well at least they did the same exact songs as on Letterman. So you can just watch that.

Letterman = :up:
Good Morning America = :down:

An hour of morning TV time to the biggest band in the world? Yeah that's asking too much.

They could have at least arranged it better to not cut off songs. The only other morning shows I've seen are when Springsteen is on the Today Show and they seem to have their act together.

They gotta make way for Regis...

1. Get On Your Boots
2. Magnificent
3. Crazy Tonight

4. Beautiful Day
5. Breathe
6. Vertigo

Everyone's calling for one more song... and the radio's just cut to a traffic report.

1. Get On Your Boots
2. Magnificent
3. Crazy Tonight

4. Beautiful Day
5. Breathe
6. Vertigo

Everyone's calling for one more song... and the radio's just cut to a traffic report.

Looks like these are the only songs they've rehearsed for this promo trans-atlantic jaunt. Quite pleased in a way because I want to be suprised by arrangements of the more interesting songs on NLOTH when the tour starts...:drool:

my favorite part was when Bono was making small talk with Robin Roberts and she was praising them and their music and Bono mentioned something to the effect of being inspired by her story (she had a battle with cancer).

kudos to you Bono for knowing who you are working with:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom