U2 On Cover of April SPIN Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok he doesn't. Do you feel better? :wink:

Actually I have no clue what Bono does, but his beard usually looks pretty salt and peppery which is a pretty normal color pattern for guys his age. :shrug:
(I don't think you can use such an airbrushed photo as the one here to determine the answer to your question though)

The eyeliner doesn't really bother me much. I don't like his hair style these days. I prefer it long, like the HTDAAB era.

I think his current look is great. I liked his longer Vertigo hair too at the time, but I gotta say his current short hair look is a big improvement.

Meh, long hair is :down: It doesn't fit him at that age. Vertigo hair looked horrible, he has been thinning for years and was wearing hats and caps a lot to hide it. His hair looks fine now.

Meh, long hair is :down: It doesn't fit him at that age. Vertigo hair looked horrible, he has been thinning for years and was wearing hats and caps a lot to hide it. His hair looks fine now.

I disagree with you about a great many things, but this is one time I can quote one of your posts and say "ZOMG ME TOO."

;)

His hair now is exactly the same cut as Pop era. And it's a good thing :up:

pop.jpg

nlothbono.jpg

Anyways.... :wink:

LaraCroft there is a RS scan posted, I think it's in the RS thread maybe in Pleba, sorry I don't have the link but if you look around there you'll find it I'm sure.
(were you talking about the article or photos? anyway, all of it is posted, article and pictures)

dump the stupendous emo-eyeliner and he looks cool again. the "popmart-hair" suited him the best anyway :up:

The eyeliner is becoming Bono's new Vertigo hair, sometimes it looks good most of the time it looks terrible. I wonder what we'll have next album :hmm:

Vertigo hair + eye liner + cowboy hat + gold teeth

Bono would be hot :wink:

the only one of those things he hasn't done yet is the gold teeth ... :lol:

Just imagine mixing different era's of Bono's, like Macphisto with JT hair and bubble pants ... :crack: it could be a paperdoll type thing!

the only one of those things he hasn't done yet is the gold teeth ... :lol:

Just imagine mixing different era's of Bono's, like Macphisto with JT hair and bubble pants ... :crack: it could be a paperdoll type thing!

I should of wrote my business plan for class on a product like this

Dress Your Own Bono Doll :wink:

Everything from mullet Bono Ireland's favourite musician to tax dodging emo Bono the most hated man in Ireland :hyper:

Really? My grocery store of all places had like 10 copies.

cool grocery store! My grocery store does not sell Spin. And oddly enough I went to both Borders and Barnes & Nobles and neither one of them had a single copy of Spin. my college bookstore does but not the latest issue

Back
Top Bottom