U2 On Cover of April SPIN Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was one of those girls:|:doh::reject:

:lmao:

You were wearing a brown jacket right? you where cracking jokes all night? You were joking about getting reports about the Edge flossing and I said "Mint or unflavored?"

At Capitol Records last week one of the girls yelled out, "So who loves Bono's eyeliner?" Out of 40 people around, three girls squealed. Stone silence from the rest. I pointed out, "You'll notice only three of you squealed. And none of you were men."

Just sayin'....

Well you can blame Sicy for that (the avatar), I had nothing to do with it :wink:

Hahahaha, it's lovely, really.

You know, everyone can hate the eyeliner ( I don't know why I don't. I consider myself a sharp watchdog for any U2 cheese-ball behavior) but I would hate it if Bono actually saw all of these eyeliner hating comments and decided not to wear it because of what we say. :(

I know Bono will never see this stupid thing but what if he did!?!? WHAT IF HE DID?!?!?!?! He would be crushed... WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!???...I mean "THE BONO"

Hahahaha, it's lovely, really.

You know, everyone can hate the eyeliner ( I don't know why I don't. I consider myself a sharp watchdog for any U2 cheese-ball behavior) but I would hate it if Bono actually saw all of these eyeliner hating comments and decided not to wear it because of what we say. :(

I know Bono will never see this stupid thing but what if he did!?!? WHAT IF HE DID?!?!?!?! He would be crushed... WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!???...I mean "THE BONO"

Is Bono ok :sad:

Is Bono ok :sad:

Looks OK to me :shifty:

bonospin4-09-1.jpg

I haven't read the article yet. However I did spot where he is asked about the St Tropez bikini pics... he says it's great, the photos are on his fridge, the uncropped versions that include the spouses. :wink:

Bono looks like shit with this ridicoulous eyelinerstuff.

do it all the way like mephisto in their zooropa-glorydays or not at all but not this "I still wanna appeal to the youth" emo-grandad look. :down:

Adam looks by far the best by the way:up:

spin magazine cover and bono's left hand

This may be weird but I've noticed in many photos and appearances of bono, his left sleeve covers up much of his left hand. For reference here is the cover:

Exclusive: Behind U2's SPIN Cover Shoot | Spin Magazine Online

I noticed this also when he appeared on american idol years ago. Also, there is a user here called the last unicorn and you can see in their avatar that much of bono's left hand is covered up.

Is there something the matter with bono's left hand? What's the deal?

This may be weird but I've noticed in many photos and appearances of bono, his left sleeve covers up much of his left hand. For reference here is the cover:

Exclusive: Behind U2's SPIN Cover Shoot | Spin Magazine Online

I noticed this also when he appeared on american idol years ago. Also, there is a user here called the last unicorn and you can see in their avatar that much of bono's left hand is covered up.

Is there something the matter with bono's left hand? What's the deal?

He's covering up a much regretted tattoo... I believe it says H A T E accross his knuckles.

:lol:

I like the long-sleeve thing. I have short little arms, so by default I find myself with half my hands covered up. And as a fidgeter, I will often hold or play with the fabric.

Back
Top Bottom