U2 on BBC Radio 4 right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the mp3!:up:

Totally lost with all the new threads and amount of appearances from U2 on BBC etc..don't suppose there's a thread with a list and mp3 download links from them all? Or anywhere i could find them!

:( Bono has changed "two crap albums in a row" to "one crap album and you out"

They're in an uphill battle now and that's the reality. This album is good and people are shitting on U2. Members of UK's government wants them banned from BBC. Imagine how things would be if they released a bad album.

Heh. The government don't want U2 banned. They're just questioning the BBC's judgment in devoting so much free airtime to one band.

Thanks for the mp3!:up:

Totally lost with all the new threads and amount of appearances from U2 on BBC etc..don't suppose there's a thread with a list and mp3 download links from them all? Or anywhere i could find them!

I added some to the news thread at the top of this forum, but I'm really having a hard time keeping up.

Front Row is also on iTunes BBC podcast's - just last weeks one up just now though.

Listened to the interview last night, very cool :up:

I just wish Bono has talked a little more about the development of the characters on the album and about the songwriting.

Cool accoustic guitar samples from Edge.

^ There's a link on a previous page of this thread.

Btw, was anyone else surprised at how well Bono seems to know the lyrics to the new songs? At least when he's talking. Don't know about the singing, though. I thought Breathe went pretty well. Maybe he'll really try harder now to get them right.

Btw, was anyone else surprised at how well Bono seems to know the lyrics to the new songs?

Bono's often pretty excited about new lyrics, eager for people to hear them. I remember in an interview for Q magazine just before the release of HTDAAB he even went as far as singing the lyrics directly into the journalists ear. :D

Back
Top Bottom