U2 on BBC Radio 4 right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The speed's down to 40 KB/s :(

This is slow

It's because everyone's ditching once they have it. According to the site, over 20 people have already downloaded it, yet there's only one seed. People suck.

The proper way to torrent is to at least stay on so that you've uploaded the same amount of information that you've downloaded. And that's so easy when a file is only 40 friggin' megs. :tsk:

It's because everyone's ditching once they have it. According to the site, over 20 people have already downloaded it, yet there's only one seed. People suck.

whoever posted it should have posted it on u2torrents because if you don't upload you'll eventually get banned

The proper way to torrent is to at least stay on so that you've uploaded the same amount of information that you've downloaded. And that's so easy when a file is only 40 friggin' megs. :tsk:

I'll be finished in 4 minutes and I'll keep seeding until I've uploading 400 MB :wink:

Can't use torrents here either, my university blocks 'em. If anyone could put it up on Youtube or the like whenever they finish downloading the torrent, it would be lovely! :D

Back
Top Bottom