U2 - Mighty Boosh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pandemonium

Babyface
Anyone know why "The Mighty Boosh" UK TV Comedy were credited on the Album??

I love the Mighty Boosh and was just wondering why

ta

I guess they're fans.

I'm more curious about the A,E,A,E letters in the thank you section - is that Larry's family ?

yeh there is mention of the mighty boosh in the zane meets u2 show with edge and bono that i posted if u fancy lookin at that

zane says bono talked about mighty boosh recently, bono replies "edge has been hanging out with noel a lot from the boosh and they wont let me into their gang"

bono -"i was just wondering if there is anything to Bollo, you know, bein a gorilla and all"
edge -"I doubt"
bono -"no connection"
edge -"tho' they have their nerbal 'lemon', i asked Noel about that and he says oh yeh hadn't you guys one of those?"
bono - "and you seen the episode where they go out in the desert and they're looking for their 'new sound' and they find Chris De Burgh, hes been there for 10 years, and there was just a little[cringes]"
zane - "seriously you were hoping to bump into chris de burgh out in Fez, be honest"
bono - " we were jealous it wasn't us"

yeh there is mention of the mighty boosh in the zane meets u2 show with edge and bono that i posted if u fancy lookin at that

zane says bono talked about mighty boosh recently, bono replies "edge has been hanging out with noel a lot from the boosh and they wont let me into their gang"

bono -"i was just wondering if there is anything to Bollo, you know, bein a gorilla and all"
edge -"I doubt"
bono -"no connection"
edge -"tho' they have their nerbal 'lemon', i asked Noel about that and he says oh yeh hadn't you guys one of those?"
bono - "and you seen the episode where they go out in the desert and they're looking for their 'new sound' and they find Chris De Burgh, hes been there for 10 years, and there was just a little[cringes]"
zane - "seriously you were hoping to bump into chris de burgh out in Fez, be honest"
bono - " we were jealous it wasn't us"

:lmao:

I think the Boosh remind U2 of the Monty Python sketches they were fans of in the 1970s, plus the surreality was an influence in the Zootv period.

Anyway, this much is clear - Edge has cooler friends than Bono.

Their kids could be huge Boosh fans too which would be very cool. I think the Mighty Boosh work can span generations. I'm also a Monty Python fan but I know more Boosh fans of all ages than Python fans anymore.

Way cool if true. Camden? Next time you see your neighbor tell him Caroline C. says hello, see if the name rings a bell. :hmm:

Parliament Hill, at the bottom of Hampsted Heath, I saw him in Tesco. Honest. I would not claim it if it wasn't true as I am not particularly into MB at all.

Parliament Hill, at the bottom of Hampsted Heath, I saw him in Tesco. Honest. I would not claim it if it wasn't true as I am not particularly into MB at all.

Excellent! I :heart: Tesco! Noel should be grateful he can go on about his normal business without being completely hounded by papparazzi and fans. Yet.

Excellent! I :heart: Tesco! Noel should be grateful he can go on about his normal business without being completely hounded by papparazzi and fans. Yet.

Oh, I think paparazzi gather all in front of Kate Moss's house on the other side of the park, our area is still relatively quiet on that front. George Michael lives right opposite me (typical London, you can get millionaire houses and normal people's flats in the same road) and all I can see is a couple of fans hovering every now and again, a bit like Vico Road :lol:

Oh, I think paparazzi gather all in front of Kate Moss's house on the other side of the park, our area is still relatively quiet on that front. George Michael lives right opposite me (typical London, you can get millionaire houses and normal people's flats in the same road) and all I can see is a couple of fans hovering every now and again, a bit like Vico Road :lol:

Good thing paparazzi aren't inundating your area. They are really a royal pain in the arse everywhere over the globe. I like the ecclectic neighborhoods that include a bit of millionaire intermingled with the normal flats.

And we have Tesco invading America so I support it.

Back
Top Bottom