U2 - Mighty Boosh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NOW I find out The Boosh guys (Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Michael Fielding, Dave Brown & Rich Fulcher) are going to be guest DJing at the Comic Con Party Fri July 24 at 11pm at 4th and B downtown San Diego in the Gaslamp!! Tickets are $5 in advance, $10 at the door, must be 21+. Grrrrrrrrrrrr another appearance I'll miss!! :rant:

You can buy tickets at Ticketmaster

I hope someone from here is going to go to that party so I can at least hear about it firsthand! Anyone????:hyper:

OK I've now got insider information from a Promoter in LA Boosh management has hired for their US media blitz! LOTS of Boosh announcements coming this week!

Follow @mightybooshDVD on Twitter for Boosh contests, giveaways, etc!

There will be LA and NY signings, Jimmy Fallon's show 7/22, Chelsea Lately's show 7/27 and Comic Con 7/24 & 7/25 followed by a party at 4th & B in the Gaslamp in San Diego 7/24!!!!

Stay tuned for more, Boosh fans....:hyper:

I had the time of my life when I met the Mighty Boosh in San Diego and in LA the last week and a half. Great bunch of guys, funny & entertaining as hell and their support staff were as nice as U2's people! Got tons of pictures, met lots of new fellow Boosh friends but most of all got my Mighty Book of Boosh autographed. Can't wait till they're back in the US for their LIVE tour, album, movie and series4. Meanwhile enjoying their US released dvds with the commentary and fun behind the scenes Extra stuff! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom