U2 Have Rescheduled Their Cancelled Tonight Show Visit For Next Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure this would be fantastic if the live stream didn't have Jimmy Kimmel playing over U2 at jet-engine levels, drowning out the band completely :|

This performance of Song for Someone is already sounding better than the studio version. Full band, BTW.

BD was great.

SFS was well performed and they sounded great ... and so adult contemporary. It was both great and terrible to me. A good performance of a totally middle of the road song.

That stage though ... Fucking wow.

Was that Lisa Whelchel (Blair Warner) that Fallon hugged in the audience at end of show?

Best part of the show was Edge driving the van.

Oh my God, I can't believe they didn't have that performance of "Angel of Harlem" air on TV. That was fantastic - what a perfect song to have the Roots join in on!

Also SOOO glad I got GA tickets, that runway looks amazing!

I have seats for L.A. 3 and GA for two of the Chicago shows. And based off that video, I'm thinking it'll be nice to get at least two perspectives of the concert during the course of that.

SFS was well performed and they sounded great ... and so adult contemporary. It was both great and terrible to me. A good performance of a totally middle of the road song.

It's my second-least favorite off the album, but I didn't mind the performance either. Should work out decently live.

Angel of Harlem was pretty awesome

Have to wonder if they're playing the race card on that one with all of the Baltimore shit going down #relevancy

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Oh my God, I can't believe they didn't have that performance of "Angel of Harlem" air on TV. That was fantastic - what a perfect song to have the Roots join in on!

It appears that they bumped Angel for the subway skit, which while cool for anyone who might have seen it in person was probably the lamest part of the show, outside of Jimmy's monolog.

Wrong Jimmy.

No, I didn't get it wrong. It was Jimmy Kimmel drowning out U2 - like the guy who was streaming it turned another TV on in the room and cranked the volume on it. I couldn't hear Edge during the interview because Kim Kardashian was talking about how she didn't test out how revealing her dress was before coming on the show.

No, I didn't get it wrong. It was Jimmy Kimmel drowning out U2 - like the guy who was streaming it turned another TV on in the room and cranked the volume on it. I couldn't hear Edge during the interview because Kim Kardashian was talking about how she didn't test out how revealing her dress was before coming on the show.

Oh, my bad! I was watching live on TV, so I didn't check out the livestream.

Back
Top Bottom