U2 Have Rescheduled Their Cancelled Tonight Show Visit For Next Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You want to see the comments on the NME Facebook page,people really hate U2. Makes me angry!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

Let me guess bla bla tax bla bla bono should have die bla bla

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Why is Bono wearing a coat like that in May? Is it an excessively cool spring in NYC?

To look like a subway performer.

Cause lots of people I see every day on the subway asking for money own thousand dollar coats.

That or he's trying to shed a few more pounds before next Thursday. It was in the 70s last night

I liked the blonde hair in those NYT article pics. But the more shots I see of it, the more I'm like

gi59chdmosdaixlpjscf_zpswwepsd6p.gif

I'd like it better if the sides weren't a brighter yellow than the top.

But hey, at least he didn't grow it long again.

Do we know yet if they played any songs other than Angel of Harlem while busking?

Bono looks like he's aged 10 years in the past 3 months.

I think that coat is a throwback to one he used to wear in early AB days.

bonoabcoat.jpg

He also wore a similar one (or it could be the same, I guess) for the Stuck video.
hqdefault.jpg

He does look like he's aged a lot recently--and probably has, poor guy. That accident was no joke. I image that, as rich as he is, takes a lot of restraint not to have someone go in and tidy up all the signs of aging on his face, and I really admire that. He's not as beautiful as he was, but at least you know it's really him.

You want to see the comments on the NME Facebook page,people really hate U2. Makes me angry!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

What's interesting is that if you really hate something so much that you need to post or talk about it, then it is impacting your life and ultimately it is very relevant to you.

Indifference would be worse. If there were no comments....THAT is when you worry.

Oh, and f' them all!!! Lol

I'm kinda surprised they let him shoot the bike scenes. And without a helmet? I know this will start a slew of comments/jokes...but seriously? Maybe lay off the biking till after the tour? Lol

Sent from my ass crack

What's interesting is that if you really hate something so much that you need to post or talk about it, then it is impacting your life and ultimately it is very relevant to you.

Indifference would be worse. If there were no comments....THAT is when you worry.

Oh, and f' them all!!! Lol

Yeah your right,I put a comment up saying the same. They all hate U2,but take time out to reply?! I wouldn't comment on the stone roses,because I think there the worst band ever!

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm kinda surprised they let him shoot the bike scenes. And without a helmet? I know this will start a slew of comments/jokes...but seriously? Maybe lay off the biking till after the tour? Lol

Sent from my ass crack

Agreed, and I'm even more surprised Lardence let him go through with this!

Sent from my ass crack

Having a big tumble = ban on riding a bycicle ? Not.

Back
Top Bottom