U2 Have Rescheduled Their Cancelled Tonight Show Visit For Next Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like the skit will be hilarious. Can't wait to see it... Jimmy's bike :up:

New avatar

21LFE9N.png

How is this not a thing yet.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think this means they're playing Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Bike Car on the tour.

Head full of traffic indeed.

I'm seeing on Twitter from people at the show that they played Beautiful Day, Angel of Harlem, and SFS.
If so, what a lame set.

I was thinking that it'd be pretty cool if they played When Love Comes to Town in honor of BB King. But they may have dedicated AOH to him instead. Which would make sense as to why they supposedly played it.

What a horribly disappointing set. Promote songs of innocence damnit... Play RBW!!

What a horribly disappointing set. Promote songs of innocence damnit...
That would have happened if Bono wouldn't have fallen off his bike 6 months ago. Tour's in 10 days and they probably want to get people to buy the last batch of unsold tickets...why not play one or two old songs to show people that they still got it, and that Bono's good enough to head back on the road?

@U2 is reporting that the band played:

Beautiful Day, Angel of Harlem, and Song For Someone

2r3cf87.gif

That would have happened if Bono wouldn't have fallen off his bike 6 months ago. Tour's in 10 days and they probably want to get people to buy the last batch of unsold tickets...why not play one or two old songs to show people that they still got it, and that Bono's good enough to head back on the road?

Yea this is probably what they were thinking.

Just wish they'd played some other warhorse in place of BD. I love BD but it's overplayed as fuck.

Would've been nice to see Streets instead of BD if they wanted to play one of their most famous songs to get people to buy tour tickets.

I had a sign for Womanfish at the third Dublin show in 2009. I even had lyrics attached in a futile attempt to get a snippet!

Hahaa nice. Although I'm sure if Bono saw it, he'd have thought it was a song by some other band. The band were way too inebriated to retain any memory of Womanfish. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom