[U2.com] In London, Shooting A Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A-fucking-MEN!

They've basically been consistently awful with their videos since Beautiful Day, which was the only good one in the '00's.

I totally disagree! Actually I find the video's for Saints and the historic one for Windows among their best of all time.

Could we have a song before the new year?? :hyper:

Bono wanted to make 2009 their year, why not release something on day 1 :applaud:

Maybe Will I Am worked with them for get on your boots. Will Kanye West make an appearance in the video :doh:

cringe. shiver.

i love me some u2. i even love j swallo and fortunate son (okay, sorta) but if i have to wait 5 years for a collab with will.i.am i might just cave and start listening to the jonas brothers.

according to rolling stone, their record is one of the 50 best of the year!
:doh::doh::doh::doh:

there should really be a vomiting smiley. Who do i talk to about that?

Video shoots.... leaked song snippets...rampant speculation regarding the first single's title and its release date. :drool: :drool: Maybe for my February wedding anniversary or my March birthday I should be asking for the new U2 CD????? :hmm: :pray:

So all those in the other threads crying saying there is no way it will be out before march...?

i basically said if we don't hear any concrete news soon, we can expect March. not sure if this news means we'll hear the new single in a week, 2 weeks, or a month, so we'll see. i'm definitely happy that we're finally hearing some kind of news though. i'm still thinking March for the album.

Yeah, doesn't really give too much information. You figure probably take at least a week to shoot the film. Then another few days to edit and produce it.

I really think we'll hear some news before the holiday, but that doesn't mean the album will be out sooner.

What is refreshing is that it appears as though they figured out what song to lead off the album. Probably means a album name is soon to be known....

Get On Your Boots! :hyper:

Very interesting news, hope more comes soon.

I would be okay with GOYB as the lead single although I would prefer Breathe.

Anyways, lets re invent goddamn ROCK N ROLL! :rockon::hyper:

Get on your boots will be a good lead single because people want to hear some rock. With Clip 3 sounding in low quality we will still hear something different in the mix. I can barely hear some high pitched synthesizer in the background on the beach clip but it will be much better in clear audio. It may have been a song that was re-recorded as well. There will still be a surprise, especially to those who haven't heard the beach clips yet.

Back
Top Bottom