U2, can we have a sneak preview of album for Xmas present

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgokelly

The Fly
Folks after the dissapointment of not getting the new album in '08 wouldn't it be nice of the lads to give us a of a sneak preview of the new album as a Christmas present. So lads if you are reading this that’s what I and I'm sure all of the people on this forum want for Christmas.:D

Folks after the dissapointment of not getting the new album in '08 wouldn't it be nice of the lads to give us a of a sneak preview of the new album as a Christmas present. So lads if you are reading this that’s what I and I'm sure all of the people on this forum want for Christmas.:D

Dear mgokelly and other Interferencers,

I shall personally arrange for U2 to provide us with a 30 second clip of their lead single, A Day Without Me, off their upcoming debut Boy, as a Christmas present. Visit U2.com for all the very latest and exclusive U2 news and clips!

Kind regards,
U2.com webmaster

I shall personally arrange for U2 to provide us with a 30 second clip of their lead single, A Day Without Me, off their upcoming debut Boy, as a Christmas present. Visit U2.com for all the very latest and exclusive U2 news and clips!

Kind regards,
U2.com webmaster

LOL!! that is awesome! I bet boy is going to be one hell of an album! I hear it is going to be a "back to their roots" album! I cant wait!

Kind regards,
U2.com webmaster

I heard they wanted John Lennon to produce the album but obviously the recent tragedy prevents that.

So John Lennon really was murdered? Damn. I'd been hearing unconfirmed rumors about it for a while, but now that it's been mentioned on U2.com, I guess I have no choice but to believe it. :(

Stop bashing Bono for lack o voice, just listen to Popmart With or without you! :lol:

The fans did a good job of helping him out. Though getting molested by the chicas there had some effect on muffled sound. I remember the raw version on Muchmusic back in the day with no problems. They fixed Edge's guitar on ISHFWILF and Mysterious Ways.

Though Pride, HMTMKSKM, and All I want is you was awesome.

YouTube - U2 - With or Without You -Live in Mexico

If February is the real release date, I could see the first single being played on radio during the Christmas/New Year time. I don't really know if that's been done before with a big release but imagine how big that could be. People would be listening to it at New Year's parties and such like.

If February is the real release date, I could see the first single being played on radio during the Christmas/New Year time. I don't really know if that's been done before with a big release but imagine how big that could be. People would be listening to it at New Year's parties and such like.

Pop came out in early March '97, Discotheque was on MTV around 7th Jan '97 News - Articles - 1435051 - 19970107 so late December early Jan is possible if album is out in Feb.

Last edited:
The real surprise will be when U2 release the album, unannounced, on the new and improved U2.com...and Bono's statement was just to throw everybody off.

Erm....but let's not hold our breath.

No, but you get a fan club exclusive CD of the newest remaster, Under a blood red sky.

Sincerely, U2.com

The real surprise will be when U2 release the album, unannounced, on the new and improved U2.com...and Bono's statement was just to throw everybody off.

Erm....but let's not hold our breath.

Interference would probably violently explode.

I would like the new single to be released in December, unexpected for the general public. Still, December is 2-3 months away but it feels like November now.

where's my fucking album....i'm getting impatient...

just kidding, but seriously.....what the hell....

Kind regards,
U2.com webmaster

We'd also like to add that for just $750 a month, you can get exclusive access to the audio from one of our live DVD's, and a keychain thrown in.

I heard they wanted John Lennon to produce the album but obviously the recent tragedy prevents that.

I liked that :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom