U2: 3 Nights Live-Taking over the airwaves March 9-11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
woah...r they drunk r what? Men remaking Boy...nice concept but have a feeling Bono is talking through his ass again :lol:

I agree. Boy has its place in time and I kinda think it should stay there. As for Bono talking through his ass again...well, we do love him for it, don't we?

yea it was really slow to start - and i dont want to be negative but i dont know if bono can sing in that tone anymore but the rest sounded good

Is it true that 2 of the shows were hosted by Shirley Manson?

Shirley Manson :drool: I wish I had ovaries and a uterus so I could have her kids.

So I finally got around to dl'ing some of this to listen.

How does the business of this promo work? Did U2 produce this and buy the time on different radio markets? Basically an infomercial?

And she would provide what exactly? :eyebrow:

:lol:

It's such a coincidence because I had no idea Shirley Manson was hosting it, until I just out of the blue decided to look up if I can find any news articles relating her with U2 in any way. And this came up and I was quite stunned at the coincidence.

It's such a coincidence because I had no idea Shirley Manson was hosting it, until I just out of the blue decided to look up if I can find any news articles relating her with U2 in any way. And this came up and I was quite stunned at the coincidence.

She used to be in this little band called Garbage that opened for U2 on one of their tours. They have been friends for ages.

Dana

She used to be in this little band called Garbage that opened for U2 on one of their tours. They have been friends for ages.

Dana

I know that but thanks anyways. They toured together during Elevation tour. I was looking for other news articles on what she thought about the new album.

Bono mentioned her in BD in Atlanta on the Elevation Tour. After Garbage performed she was in the heart and he saw her and said her name in the song. I was actually on the outside across from her.

I could careless about her opinion on the album

Back
Top Bottom